Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 week test prop,tbol,proviron

aced1

hey folks. this will be my second cycle. first was test e and dbol. my stats are 23 y old, 82kg weight, 1,70 height, around 11-12% bf. my goal is to lean bulk and maybe drop 1-2% bf. was thinking of only tbol and proviron but why not add some test ??my diet will be carb cycling and my training will be 1 body part once a week(5 days train-2 days off). i need some advices on this. thats my plan so far :
1-6 test prop (dont know dosage need help)
1-6 tbol, 60mg ed
1-6 proviron, 75mg ed

OCT

n2guard,hcgenerate(last 2 weeks double dosed)

pct

8-11 unleashed/post
8-11 phytoserms 347
8-11 DAA
8-11 forma (was thinking for on cycle too but already got provi as ai..)

-will i need hcg??
-overall look??
-doses ???

thanks in advance everyone !

Proviron is not an ai. It has some ai properties but should not be relied on to cover your ass. Its a steroid. Thats why its not supposed to be used in pct either. Get some aromasin to be on the safe side. Tbol won't aromatize but the test will. Try the prop at 50mg Ed or 100 EOD. That's a good start for it. May want to consider low dose clomid for pct

Branken hit the nail on the head...Prov is not an AI...

I like the Test,Prov and Tbol...

Personally, i would just run Test and Proviron for your second cycle...

PCT

I always use HCG bro, thats me...as well as HCGgenerate and Unleashed

thanks for the replies guys.yeah i thought provi wont do the job..what if i combine proviron + forma ? will they together be enough?? i was trying to avoid aromasin cuz im not in the states and its kinda hard to find it here( yes harder than it is to find the ACTUAL gear !). that goes for clomid too. i suppose i could add hcg. but how much and when ?? btw wootom hcgenerate and unleashed are already there ;)

Hcgenerate will def help the boys on cycle but hcg will help your transition into pct. and yes Forma works wonders on cycle for ai support. But IMO, its always nice to have pharma ai's on hand incase things get real nasty. It's just a precautionary measure is all. If you aren't super gyno prone like i am, you shouldn't have any problem with the forma and prov controlling estro

Hcgenerate will def help the boys on cycle but hcg will help your transition into pct. and yes Forma works wonders on cycle for ai support. But IMO, its always nice to have pharma ai's on hand incase things get real nasty. It's just a precautionary measure is all. If you aren't super gyno prone like i am, you shouldn't have any problem with the forma and prov controlling estro

Hi.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, just wanted to pick up on something. If you are super gyno prone do you or would you run an AI or SERM during your cycle even if you are only using non aromatising compounds?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

my guess is you would be fine..what excactly are you running?
as for my cycle i decided to use hcg but any dosage suggestions for a cycle like this???
il try get aromasin also..

2 tickets, you would want to run an AI during cycle.... Bro, there are 1000 of online compounding pharmacies that have aromasin and clomid on stock... Its not that expensive either... Just make sure you research the company before hand....

Ace- i would def. recommend the dosages above for your prop... start low and raise if you have no problems... Do not count on Prov. to be an AI... Thats like saying im on Mast and i dont need t worry about an AI... Test does aromatise so i would suggest an AI while on cycle if your gyno prone!!!

HCG i would use at 500ius per week.... should be a good dose... But please make sure when using HCG that you monitor your blood pressure... It shot mine through the roof!!!

yup you're right il try get some aromasin no matter what then. il start prop at 100mg eod but how much should i raise it afterwards if everything is fine?? i think 500 ius per week is a nice spot for hcg also but what week should i start it and for how long??
cheers

edit: maybe i could pop some lipid stabil to make sure my blood pressure stays within normal levels while on hcg :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom