Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 week test prop cycle questions

Razz31

I just order a 6 week supply of test prop. This is my first cycle and I have a few questions. Here's my plan
Week 1-6 test p 100mg EOD
Week 1-6 arimidex 1mg EOD
Week 7-10 clomid 70/35/35/35
Week 7-10 nova 40/20/20/20

Does this sound like a good cycle? Any suggestions?
I'm 6 0 178lbs really low body fat and have been lifting for 8 years. 25 years old. I just had 2 knee surgeries and trying to gain some weight back and muscle on my legs. I'm looking to gain 15lbs, is this possible with this set up or should I go longer? I just can't seem to out on any weight, I'm a hard gainer and eat 4-5 full meals a day.
Any help or suggestions would be great! Thanks guys!

Not bad.. I'd run the Prop 8 weeks tho. It can be very painful, just to warn you. Your body will adapt after a couple weeks.. but the beginning sucks. Aromasin is a much better option than adex imo. If you don't already have your AI.. check out ag-guys. Best research chems in the business.

GW-50 would be an excellent addition to this cycle. I have been using it during my bulk and has helped me hardly put on any fat. SARMS1 has buy 2 get 1 free right now. Here are some write ups on GW-50 and how it could benefit you. It would also be great in PCT.

GW-501516 Facts - Evolutionary.org
GW-501516 (Cardarine) with your cycle - Evolutionary.org

Your PCT is pretty standard, but I'd add a few things to it. First, run HCGenerate the last 4 weeks of the cycle to help with shutdown, and then run it in PCT to aid with recovery and libido. PF Unleashed is also a great option because it will elevate your free test, and then D-AA to round of your natural test booster stack to ensure and easy and full recovery. I'd also add in Liquidex to combat estro rebound. You can get these things at needtobuildmuscle.com

CYCLE
1-8 Test Prop, 100mg/eod
1-8 Adex, .5mg/eod
1-8 GW-50, 20mg/day
5-8 HCGenerate

PCT
9-12 Clomid, 50/50/25/25
9-12 Nolva, 40/40/20/20
9-14 Liquidex, 2ml/day
9-12 GW-50, 20mg/day
9-12 HCGenerate
9-14 Unleashed
9-14 D-AA

I just order a 6 week supply of test prop. This is my first cycle and I have a few questions. Here's my plan

Does this sound like a good cycle? Any suggestions?
I'm 6 0 178lbs really low body fat and have been lifting for 8 years. 25 years old. I just had 2 knee surgeries and trying to gain some weight back and muscle on my legs. I'm looking to gain 15lbs, is this possible with this set up or should I go longer? I just can't seem to out on any weight, I'm a hard gainer and eat 4-5 full meals a day.
Any help or suggestions would be great! Thanks guys!

6 weeks is fine with prop. Other people will chime in and say you should run it for 8 weeks but you will be fine with 6. I believe it's Nelson that is an advocate of 6 week cycles.

I would pick clomid or Nolva and not use both at once. Also Nolva dose I would only use 20mg a day and for clomid I would only use 25mg a day for 4 weeks.

Also start your aromasin dose at .25 eod and up it as needed. You should also use it in pct.

Add in post cycle and unleashed to pct and you're good to go.

Thanks for all the tips guys. I can only do a 6 week cycle because I will goin vacation after and can't really do it. Also, should I use arimidex all the way through cycle or just if needed? Do I need to take a liver cleanser. And what's the difference between hcgenerate an unleashed, here can I get it?

Thanks for all the tips guys. I can only do a 6 week cycle because I will goin vacation after and can't really do it. Also, should I use arimidex all the way through cycle or just if needed? Do I need to take a liver cleanser. And what's the difference between hcgenerate an unleashed, here can I get it?

Hcgenerate and unleashed are just two different test boosters. I personally like unleashed and post cycle better then hcgenerate and you can get them at either mrsupps.com, proteinfactory.com, or needtobuildmuscle.com.

With prop no liver cleanse is necessary, and I would run arimidex at .25 eod all the way through pct.

Thanks again! I'll order that tonight. I got one more question, how's test p on your hair? I just came off a prohormone cycle, msten/anabolic matrix/organ shield, and pct with organ shield, post cycle 3x, clomid. I notice some hairless towards the end of my msten cycle and also 2 1/2 weeks into pct. I heard that injectable will have less sides. Anyone have expierences with test and hairloss?

Thanks again! I'll order that tonight. I got one more question, how's test p on your hair? I just came off a prohormone cycle, msten/anabolic matrix/organ shield, and pct with organ shield, post cycle 3x, clomid. I notice some hairless towards the end of my msten cycle and also 2 1/2 weeks into pct. I heard that injectable will have less sides. Anyone have expierences with test and hairloss?

It's totally dependent on your genetics whether your hair line will be effected. Sounds like you have male pattern baldness genes so it may have an effect on you.

Very little if any for me. I've never ran test higher than 500/week though. People like to use specialized shampoos to combat the problem. I haven't tried any yet, but will eventually. You should be ok, but if you are really concerned, get something to have just in case.

He is running one compound..Test at 500mgs a week and no one sees a problem with the fact that they are suggesting 10, literally 10 other compounds to run along side and after? Doesnt it seem like overkill and borderline irresponsible?

I think my final cycle will be
Week 5-10 hcgenerate

I think that should work

Top Bottom