Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 week blast critique

scillanscott

I'm about to do a 6-week blast while on trt. I am currently doing 300 mg a week for my trt dose, don't tell me that that's a high-dose I see guys running more than that and cruising at over a thousand mg. My blasts is going to be 500mg deca durabolin, 50mg anavar oxandrolone and 50mgs anadrol. then I'll go back to my trt dose again. what do you think about this? And have you tried this before

If you're on TRT you can blast for 8 weeks but not anavar and anadrol, better go with 300mgs of deca 50mgs anavar 50mgs winstrol, that's a way better blast and cruise cycle

people like you are hilarious... you come and ask for help yet tell us how it is and how to answer... you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground... "don't tell me" this and that... since you know so much, you take over as admin here and YOU answer all the questions etc... you dont know shit! people like you make me sick and ruin it for others...

If your trt dose isn’t to high what’s your test levels at that dose? I’m at 150/mg wk test e and my levels set around 850-900 which is to him in my opinion.

I'm about to do a 6-week blast while on trt. I am currently doing 300 mg a week for my trt dose, don't tell me that that's a high-dose I see guys running more than that and cruising at over a thousand mg. My blasts is going to be 500mg deca durabolin, 50mg anavar oxandrolone and 50mgs anadrol. then I'll go back to my trt dose again. what do you think about this? And have you tried this before
300mg is a cruise/low cycle or whatever. Not TRT.
My prescribed TRT is 100mg a week on average.

That deca though pretty much wont kick in until you're going off from my understanding.
I'm doing a short 6-7 week blast myself in a few weeks, but that'll be with NPP and some...

Sent from my SM-N986B using EliteFitness mobile app

Top Bottom