Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 bromo and pramipexole for gyno shrinkage

pimpdaddy14

Hello i am 20 years old and i recently have gotten a gyno flare from herbal OTC supplements. I chose to get on SERMS along with aromasin to help. Which it did help appearence. After taking the SERMS the gyno got much worse WHILE STILL taking 12.5mg aromasin daily. I have sense gotten some 6-bromo otc (grey area) My guess now is prolactin being a big part of the problem. I am receiving my pramipexole on monday and will dose at .125mg and do a taper up then down pyramid slowly escalating the dosewhile on 6 bromo. I also have letro and serms on hand. I want to stay away from letro until i can make sure after some time that this isnt prolactin. I want to stay on as little medication as possible especially for my age.

A little Backgroumd, i used tren extreme from americellular labs when i was 16 (dad made me for football) and never noticed gyno. Obviously could have started it or made me prone to gyno. This gyno is minor compared with what ive see however i am 6'2" 195 and have always been super lean. So it looks ridiculous. Especially to me

I saw a doctor who said my chest has just "cyst like things" and they should go away0_o

Ok so i got 6 bromo taking it now gonna do prami and i have a natural test booster (p6 red) on hand
My goal is to remove gyno, however i have also read that certain forms of 6 bromo can be recognized by the body as an anabolic steroid. I obviously dont want my HPTA messed up after this .
i would like some help or advice on this substance. And wether or not people think im on the right track. I dont really give a shit about libido i just want to fix myself.

Can 6bromo(6bromodione is what i was told is the main ingredient.) hurt my HPTA? I have used it before last time i had gyno symptoms it appeared to help.
If i did go with Letro would i need to restore my HPTA?
Should i run the p6 red with 6 bromo and prami?:confused:
Sorry if this looks or sounds stupid. This is my first post on anything like this.
Thank you for your time if you choose to read.

I remember when I got gyno from dbol, test and deca the first time , fucked me around big time! Bra time! LOL
And I was a slim guy. It was a pretty funny!

Know my body has no idea what "GYNO" Is!

I keep my test level over >1500ng/dl very month!

Last edited:
Top Bottom