Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6-8weeks of just Var or 3 weeker of Prop and Var

serbyte

I was looking to do something very mild for my first cycle. I was either going to do 6-8 weeks of 30-40mg Var ED or I was going to do a 3 weeker of 100mg Prop EOD and 30-40mg Var ED. I wanted to do the 3 weeker because I would like the effects Test give you, such as libido and agressiveness, and because of the quick recovery of such a short cycle. I was opposed to a longer cycle of Var because of the loss of libido towards the end of the cycle and because longer recovery and negative affects on the testicular axis.

Which will yeild me more results and less sides. Which one would you reccomend and why? I know alot of guys are against these short cycles, but I am interested in gaining only a few pounds that I will easily maintain. Libido is a major thing I dont feel like fucking with.

The idea of short cycles though bro is that you just do a 3 weeker then take 3-4 weeks off and do another one. You don't just do one. If you want easily maintianable gains then maybe the anavar is a better choice.

run the anavar minimum 12 weeks....
good first cycle test enanthate 250mg week/anavar 30mg week--
run the test weeks 1-10, var weeks 1-12

3 weeks is not long enough to see results from var so why don't you run the prop. for 3 to 4 weeks in the front of the cycle and run the var at 40mgs for the 8 weeks

the drugs and dosages you're talking about are not likely to give you any negative side effects. if you do the var go for 8-10 weeks and if you don't want to add test get some proviron. that should do the trick for the libido. if you want to do the 3-week deal then do higher dosages of stronger gear. you can handle higher dosages on a short cycle because before the side effects show up you're done. if you do real low dosages on a short cycle i think you'll be disappointed with your results. to me the whole point of the short cycle is that you can do more androgenic compounds (d-bol, test) without worrying about side effects. more androgenic = more effective.

but i could be wrong.:D

Nadr

3 weeks

What is 3 weeks really gonna do? I'd say 6 is the minimum number of weeks to use a substance effectively.

Thanx guys. I also cannot do a longer cycle because I will not have enough time to maintian and cut afterwards to look how I want by spring break. What If i were to do 6 weeks of 100mg Prop EOD and 30-40mg prop ED. Im looking to gain only about 5-10 pounds of sustainable gains.

What else would I need to go along with this cycle, I have clomid already and was planning on taking various herbs. Will I need anything else to go along with this?

Im going to go into cutting about 3-4 weeks after the cycle is done, will this be enough time to maintain. There is only about 15 weeks untill spring break, and I really want to get down 3-5%bf to about 7%.

Re: 3 weeks

slyder190 said:
What is 3 weeks really gonna do? I'd say 6 is the minimum number of weeks to use a substance effectively.

don't know about you but almost all my gains come within the first 3-4 weeks. i gain maybe a pound or two.. after that if i'm going 8 weeks

Most gains in 3-4 weeks. Im deffinatly going to do the 3 weeker that I originally opted for, just to try it out. If it sux, not a big deal because it was only 3 weeks anyways.
I am up to 173, 6 foot and about 10%BF. I have never done any gear before. Do you guys think that 100mg prop EOD and 30-40mg of Var ED is enough. Remember, im not looking for huge gains, rather I am looking for minimal side effects.

serbstyle1 said:
What If i were to do 6 weeks of 100mg Prop EOD and 30-40mg var ED.

that's what i would do if i were in your situation.

if you decide to do 3-weeks instead i would double the Prop, or at least go 150mg EOD and go 40mg ED on the var.

Nadr

Top Bottom