Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6'4, 230lb, 17% bf, 27yo, first Test E cycle!!! "advice please"

Drfta

Hay guys just thought I would post up my stats and let you vet experts give me any help-full advice I might need.

I'm 6"4 230lb 17%bf (on bulk at the mo) have been training like a mad bull for the last 2 1/2 years, I eat like a F%#&*N horse trying to take in at lest 5000cal as well 400g of protein a day, I think your diet has to go hand in hand with your training or u don't grow! I workout on a 5 day split Monday to Friday 2 hours a day, sat and sun are my rest days
My goals for my first cycle are to hopefully get to around 250lb around 12%bf, I don't do any cardio at the moment so will be stepping this up big time while on the GAS, is this a realistic goal?

Supplements for when im on the GAS
just bought 13.5lb of mass gainer, 2.2lb of Creatine, 2.2lb of L-Glutamine and 400 caps of 1000mg of omega 3 deep sea fish oil, is there anything else you would recommend?

My Cycle.
10weeks of 500mg Test E two shots of 250mg a week thinking of pining sun/thur "is this optimal with the way i work out Monday to Friday and sat/sun as rest days?".
PCT.
This is where I may need some help, there's so much different info everywhere you look! I have bought 50 Nolvadex 50 Clomid and 50 Arimidex pills, was going to run a small amount of Arimidex like .5 E/D while on cycle to keep blot down and then 2 weeks after last shot start PCT with
Nolva 40/20/20/20 E/D for 4 weeks and
Clomid 150/100/50/50 E/D for 4 weeks

How is this looking to you guys??? any feed-back/advice would be great! as im a little bit nervous lol. Can anybody guesstimate how much will i explode on this cycle, as its my first cycle and i kind-of already get asked if im on the juice every now and then lol, i don't want to turn into the hulk just yet :D. Think what im trying to ask, is it going to be "VERY" noticeable that im "ON".

Thanks
Drfta

Run low dose hcg throughout your cycle. This will keep you from crashing at the end and keep your natty test up during your cycle...
One this to think about though is you are still young. And you've only been working out for 2.5 years. Do you really think you have reached your natural potential? I've been working out for 14 years, and just started aas about four years ago. I'm 6'5", 275

I waited till i was in my 30's to start the juice started blasting at 18 and never looked back

But to answer your Question,Yes it's a viable cycle,Thats old school PCT but it will work if you can handle the sides. and yes people will notice.

I agree with the good bro's so far...

On top of that... ditch the WEIGHT GAINERS... replace with complex carbs such as oatmeal, brown rice, and sweet potatoes... throw in healthy fats like fish oil, olive oil, olives, raw almonds, avocados

If u do ur cycle right people will notice and they will be jealous LOL jk. Im currently on Beastrol and test cypionate. While on cycle I take 1000mg Milk thistle, 1000mg fish oil 10pumps a day forma Stanzol, and just started taking my Hcgenerate, feeling good and strong, bodys bulking up nice, I have gained 10 solid lbs, and this is goin on just my 4th week of cycle! I dont wanna do more DRUGS then i absolutley have to, so personally im trying to stay away from clomid, nolva etc.., will take if its an absolute must.

On top of that... ditch the WEIGHT GAINERS... replace with complex carbs such as oatmeal, brown rice, and sweet potatoes... throw in healthy fats like fish oil, olive oil, olives, raw almonds, avocados
agreed...weight gainers are garbage, stick with real food. The only benefit of weight gainers are thier convenience. But by cooking in bulk you can avoid this problem

+1 on this. The sugar and carb content in those weight gainers are terrible bro! These bro's here have got you covered, all you have to do is follow whats been said and your golden.

Thanks for your guys input so far, I don't think I have reached my full potential as of yet but have def Plateaued, iv def come a long way from where I started, I walked in to the gym @ 220lb with 30%bf, in the next 6 months I droped down to 187lb sub 9%bf for the next 2 years I worked my ass off and now sitting @ 230lb at 17% I think iv made a huge change! In regards to droping the weight gainers iv only just bought them for my cycle if you think I should go back to normal protein powder I will, I am a firm believer in Whole foods, oats, brown rice, tuna, chicken, chicken chicken, and some more chicken, steak, about 10-15 eggs a day and lots of veg, have only used low carb protein powder to boost protein intake after a gym sesh, I love food! If you think the 17% bf is a bit to much I dont think I will have any problem droping the weight as iv done it befor, thanks for your input so far!

Top Bottom