Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5weeks into cycle

gamegame4

I have been on 250mg test cyp for 5 weeks now for trt. I don't feel any different. I can't remember the brand but the label on the vial peeled of easily and there was a genuine hologram sticker on the vial. Could it be bunk?

I have been on 250mg test cyp for 5 weeks now for trt. I don't feel any different. I can't remember the brand but the label on the vial peeled of easily and there was a genuine hologram sticker on the vial. Could it be bunk?

So not TRT then. Cos the doc puts you on TRT and drugs docs put you on tend not to have peeling labels

this is not trt and im not sure what you are expecting to feel? like superman or something? because thats not going to be the case

OP; Cycle or TRT?...you typed both.

TRT isn't going to make you feel like superman. You'll feel slightly more energetic, slightly improved libido etc.

TRT is to replace testosterone in people from suffering from androgen deficiency. It's to make people with low testosterone normal again. It's not the same thing as running a steroid cycle

Top Bottom