Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5th day on cycle update

Furious1

5th day of 50mg refb/day for 4 weeks, 300mg/week deca for 9 weeks. (May be going away this weekend so I'm doing a 5 day update instead of a one week).

I got a cold the first day I started the cycle, but lots of vitamin C is keeping me feeling OK.

Bodyweight is up 5 pounds, haven't had enough workouts yet to tell about strength. People are already saying my shoulders look alot bigger, and I can see it in the mirror. Getting some vasularity in the shoulders and bis for the first time. About a quarter inch gain in arm size already, hitting legs for the first time since on tonight.

The ref-b is making me mad hungry all the time, last night I went to red lobster with the family and I ate a huge steak, 2 lobsters, and half of my wife's food after having a plate of stuffed mushrooms and still ate dessert. And I was hungry again by the time I got home. I've never eaten like that in my life.

Once I'm over this cold I should start blowing up nicely. Just wish I had more deca, oh well, there's always next time...

hey furious... are you the black guy who was already in pretty good shape to begin with and is into the martial arts scene?? i forget?

decem said:
hey furious... are you the black guy who was already in pretty good shape to begin with and is into the martial arts scene?? i forget?

Nope, that's not me, I'm just a skinny white boy trying to get big. Well I think I'm skinny, always will probably.

I think there's another furious on the board, maybe that's who you're thinking of.

Top Bottom