Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

55 years old and single again

Zoobek

I’m a 55 year old single man after a 20 year marriage. Happy to be single and still have money in the bank. Thankfully no kids so I can spend some money on myself now finally
looking to do a sarms stack to get me back in the game.
What can you recommend if my budget is $400 only

Follow the link Dylan provided and check out the variety of options you have to go with! You cannot go wrong with sarms4sale!

I’m a 55 year old single man after a 20 year marriage. Happy to be single and still have money in the bank. Thankfully no kids so I can spend some money on myself now finally

bro i gots 8 kids and 6 baby mama's

plus i gots twins on way with another chick

i still gots money to buy sarms. using gw now. not expensive

for your age you can triple stack it

20mgs cardarine gw
25mgs testolone rad
50mgs ostarine mk

Consider following sarms cycle: MK2866-50mgs; RAD140-25mgs; GW-20mgs or you may try NATURAL sarms replacements; CARDAZOL-booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss; OSTAZOL-booster of TEST, strength; NUTROZOL-booster of HGH, sleep/recovery aid

Don't care about the former and need an idea about what your aims are for the latter.

Top Bottom