Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

55 year old natural bodybuilder

Stevwe

as the title says I'm a 55 year old natural bodybuilder never use anything in my life except maybe some prohormones years ago when they were illegal

I want to use steroids to give them a shot

I already got blood work and my testosterone levels are between 500 and 600 so they are still decent for my age
what is a good steroid cycle for me looking for something that's going to help with aging and vitality and give me an edge in the weight room

i would go with a sarms healing stack as opposed to steroids, which are not going to help you at all with anti aging... mk677 is perfect for what you want in that regard and then with the rest being mk2866 and lgd4033 you will get strength, size, healing, recovery etc...

you will want to run mk677 at least 6 months... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day [/FONT]

as the title says I'm a 55 year old natural bodybuilder never use anything in my life except maybe some prohormones years ago when they were illegal

I already got blood work and my testosterone levels are between 500 and 600 so they are still decent for my age
what is a good steroid cycle for me looking for something that's going to help with aging and vitality and give me an edge in the weight room

if you want to get on steroids a new cycle
start slow with testosterone primobolan

500mgs testosterone
300mgs primobolan
7caps n2guard
5mgs aromasin E3D

Consider following cycle:TEST 500mgs; PRIMO 300mgs, both weekly, remember full PCT, plus N2Guard for organ support, daily

Wanna try again lol?

Whether they were legal or not you wasn't being natural.

Top Bottom