Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

55 and needing some advice

sanfrandan

Im a 55 y/o guy and have been on HRT for a couple years. I started out on Androgel which seemed to work fine. After a couple months, T was at 670 from 220. A friend told me about compounded cream so after more than a year wasting time with that, The main reason I wanted to go on HRT was for work muscle gain, out recovery, energy and mood. I've never been on any steroid but have always been more than curious about it. I'm very healthy and blood work is great. I kept seeing guys around my age with great results at the gym so I started looking on line into anti-aging stuff. I made an appointment with my doc to talk to him about HGH. He told me it is against the law to prescribe it in CA except for HIV. He told me that he would prescribe 200test injection a week with a Nandrolone cream. As I had never done an injection and the Androgel worked, I asked him about gel and the Nandrolone cream and we settled on that. That's what I'm doing now for about ten weeks. It is working, though, after reading the threads here, I want to go to the injections as the results seem to be better. At 55 I want to be the best I can be and feel I have an opportunity to not waste any more time, though on this program, at this age I realize I'll probably never be jacked like I'd like to be. My questions are:

Should I ask him for Test E or Test Cyp? What's the difference?

Should I do two injections a week instead of one.

Are there other guys my age on here with experience?

Any other advice?

I'm 6' and 195. Some body fat though on this program muscles are bigger and harder than ever before.

Thanks,

Dan

The difference between Test E and Test C is the ester, which means how fast it starts being active. If you did two injections a week you would have a lower risk for side effects because you would be able to keep your blood levels more stable. I am not your age, but that advice I gave you if you look into it, is solid advice.

Also more advice would be look into HGH. Make sure your drinking a lot of water and keeping a clean diet. You can always turn your body around and become "jacked" again. Cardio is key it will help boost your "youngness" back into you lol. Just keep a clean diet, take the proper supplements, look into GH along with the Test, and maybe think about adding in an oral steroid aswell. You can always achieve the results you want.

Test C and E are virtually the same. Different esters, but same duration of effect. Injections are the best way to go for stable test levels, which are essential to well-being and maximum efficiency when it comes to building lean mass. I personally inject E3D, so roughly twice a week. I find I feel the best and make the best gains on that schedule. As for the deca cream, holy shit I've never heard of that. I think you'll find the same blood-level stability issue with any transdermal though. See if you can push for injectable deca too. Test+deca is a pretty sweet cocktail, you should definitely make some nice gains on that.

Make sure you keep an eye on your E2 levels though, if they get out of whack your gains will go to shit and your dick will be a wet noodle.

first Test E and Cyp r practically the same , on papers E has a 10.5 days half life and cyp has a 12 days half life this is all because cyp has one more carbon in it's ester chain (7 c for E and 8 c for Cyp) but in real life it's too little to make a difference, they both peak in 36 hours and drop below baseline in 5 days and that's y 2 weekly injections is optimal.
For Deca IMO u should inject it too better than topical, adding 50-100 mg of it with ur HRT Test dose would be great and very beneficial for ur health specially joints lubrication and supporting ur immune system improve collagen synthesis. Deca or nandrolone decanoate have a long ester chain witha half life of 15 days so u can shoot it only once a week , but dividing it with ur 2 test shots is not a bad idea too.
yes there's many others ur age and older here in EF with lot of experiences, some use to compete in the past, gr8 guys which u can learn a lot from, i know i did.
my other advice if u can manage to add HGH to the mix it'll be gr8 dunno how to help u in ur country to get access for it as i don't live in the states but i sure do recommend 2-3 iu daily upon waking up, or 4-5 iu PWO (eod or MWF).

r u taking an AI ? HCG ? can u post ur last blood work , hormone panel , lipid panel.....

Thanks for the posts! Very helpful. I'm definitely going to call the doc and get the injectable test. I should have just accepted it when he offered. I'll ask about the deca at that time too. Being a newbie at this I guess I needed to take it gradually, pinning seemed extreme. The topical test and deca he has me on now are effective and I have made some gains but now I can see and feel what is possible so want to go for it.

Not taking any AI or HCG. Not sure what that's about or how to gauge. Any suggestions on that would be great. Not had any side effects that I know of except a little shrinkage in the boys. Everything else is working great. I'll get my blood work from him when I call for the test. He's gone digital so i didn't get a hard copy. My lipid panel was good though.

Thanks for the posts! Very helpful. I'm definitely going to call the doc and get the injectable test. I should have just accepted it when he offered. I'll ask about the deca at that time too. Being a newbie at this I guess I needed to take it gradually, pinning seemed extreme. The topical test and deca he has me on now are effective and I have made some gains but now I can see and feel what is possible so want to go for it.

Not taking any AI or HCG. Not sure what that's about or how to gauge. Any suggestions on that would be great. Not had any side effects that I know of except a little shrinkage in the boys. Everything else is working great. I'll get my blood work from him when I call for the test. He's gone digital so i didn't get a hard copy. My lipid panel was good though.

AI means aromatase inhibitor it inhibits the aromatase enzyme that convert androgens to estrogens from its action, in a simplified way an anti-estrogens.
HCG means human chorionic gonadotropins , mimic LH (leutenizing hormone) and signal ur testes to produce testosterone.
In case u have high estrogens or feeling the symptoms then u need to start an AI.
HCG is to keep ur balls fron shutting down completely and keep them functioning, and it's also beneficial for other steroids hormones synthesis as it activates the cytochrome p450 enzymes that convert cholesterol to pregnenolone the parent of all steroids like progesterone androgens estrogens and corticosteroids.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Thanks XMAN- So I got the scrip from my doc for 200mg Test C weekly and am splitting the dose half each on- Mon and Thurs. I got Sandoz. Little nervous about pinning, but just jumped in and all OK. I have been on test gel for a year and after 3 injections (10 days) I can definitely tell a difference with the TestC. First, the TestC seems to be a lot smoother ride than the gel. Energy, recovery, strength, mood are all better on TestC not to mention the convenience. No sides whatsoever. I've read that it takes 4-5 weeks to fully kick in, but if yesterdays workout was any indication, it's already kicking in both in strength and pump. I'm also continuing with the transderm Deca. I'll ask him about an injectable at the follow up.

Thanks XMAN- So I got the scrip from my doc for 200mg Test C weekly and am splitting the dose half each on- Mon and Thurs. I got Sandoz. Little nervous about pinning, but just jumped in and all OK. I have been on test gel for a year and after 3 injections (10 days) I can definitely tell a difference with the TestC. First, the TestC seems to be a lot smoother ride than the gel. Energy, recovery, strength, mood are all better on TestC not to mention the convenience. No sides whatsoever. I've read that it takes 4-5 weeks to fully kick in, but if yesterdays workout was any indication, it's already kicking in both in strength and pump. I'm also continuing with the transderm Deca. I'll ask him about an injectable at the follow up.

nice to hear that bro, and yes it could be already kicking, u see it's an individual thing some ppl need about 2 months to start feeling it's effect while others feels it right after the first or second week. but in ur case remember that u weren't off test at all u were still having some of the gel in ur system and this added to it. yes IM it's the best route and the most stable.
good luck.

Just an update. It's the 6th week and I can tell a big difference with the twice week pinning- M/TH of Test C. Even though I was already on the gel, the injections seem to be more potent. I have great energy and mood. Workouts are stronger, gaining size and loosing body fat, recovery good. Sleep and wood- AOK. Also daily transderm Nandrolone- 1ml weekly. Don't seem to have any sides and the injection seems to be much more stabile than the gel. I used to get a speedy feeling and dry mouth with the gel and have none of that now. Thanks guys for your feedback.

Top Bottom