Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

55 and needing some advice

hi,buddies!
well, I have been doing bodybuiding since 19 years old, to 40 years old. Have kind of "stopped it all" for 6 or 7 years, and resume it again.. (oh, yes , have used some low doses of steroids in the past, they are "OTC" here , in Brazil, in the 80´s and 90´s..)
I guess I am kind of 90% Ectomorph/10% Mesomorph somatotype, because always carried out some "fat" over the "obliques" muscles (waist laterals).. but am relatively "well-defined".

well, let´s go "to the point":

My present "status"

50 years old
height 5 feet 4 inches (1, 78 mts)
weight 175 pounds (80 kgs)
wrists 6.8 inches (17 cm)
biceps 15.2 inches (38 cm)
waist 34.3 inches (86 cm)

so, do you "confirm" I´m an true Ectomorph somatotype?
what would you advise for me to gow up in muscle (and weight) withouy loose my "definition"?
what twould be the best supplements for an 50 years old well-experienced Ectomorph? (Creatine, whey , AZM...)
do you think little cycles of roids would benefit me?
Or should I best struggle to maintain and even elevates my present " endogeneous Testosterone" (my last quimioluminescence test showed a 335 ng/ dL Total Testosterone (and 10,65 ng/dL for "Free Testosterone")
(btw Estrogen (Estradi9ol, 17 Beta) was 20 pg/mL
and Tireoid T3 Total was 0,83 ng\mL
many tks JC

Well, I had my first pinning scare today. 7th week of Test C HRT. I've been alternating glutes. No pain or blood or soreness whatsoever; really don't even feel the pin. After reading, I decided that since I'm going to be doing this a while that I ought to spread the love a bit and alternate to include the quads. Monday I pinned the right quad without a hitch. I can definitely feel it more than the glutes. Today, I tried the left quad. Well, all was good until the last 1/8 inch in when I must have hit a nerve or something. The needle jumped and blood started pouring out. I removed the needle and kept swabbing the blood. After, there was a small knot which has already subsided for the most part. I changed the needle and went in for the glute. Painless, no blood. I'm glad I had been reading about pin scares on here so didn't have any panic. Just wondering what the big difference is? I'm a little wary now of the quads until I get some good feedback. Maybe it was just the wrong spot. Any thoughts guys?

Top Bottom