Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500mgs Test Monday + 500mgs EQ thursday + 300mg Deca but what day is best to take it?

pittbull2

Hey bros I'm going to do a Test & EQ cycle at 500mgs each but have a extra bottle of Ttok Deca I need to use because of expiration so I 'm going to throw it in at 300 mgs when would be the best day to take the deca or the best way with the Test & Eq, or should i add it period?

it doesnt matter what day you shoot deca or eq. test only matters if it is prop or suspesion...or has prop in it.

I haven't used....yet! But from research i thought EQ and Deca fight for the same active site.?

Since your doing 3 injections a week, I personally would recommend you take some of each on each of the days you inject.

So basically take deca & eq together say on wednesday?300 mgs deca & 250 mgs EQ then 250 mgs on thursday

Test-500 mgs- monday
Deca-300mgs- wednesday
EQ- 250 mgs- wednesday
EQ- 250 mgs -thursday

There must be a better way??

You didn't say which ester test you're using. This is very important information. If you're using a long acting one<Cypionate, Enanthate, or Sustenon> you could do one injection of each a week. The order doesn't matter at all. The more you break the injects up the better, but it isn't needed.

Top Bottom