Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500mgs of sust for 12 weeks or 750mgs for 8 weeks??

My last cycle about 3.5 months ago i did 500mgs of sust with 400mgs of deca , i`ll be starting a cycle soon of sust/EQ/dbol/fina....and i have a choice to use 750 of sust for 8 weeks or 500 for 12 weeks or i`m thinking about maybe getting 3 more amps and do the 500mg for 12 weeks and tapper it up in the middle for 750, and tapper it back down to 500mgs what do you think??

thanks,

G.C.C.:alien:

So HOW

So how did your last cycle go.....What are your stats before and after.....And was it your first cycle.Thanks

My last cycle i`ve gained a good 25lbs i`m currently 175lbs.. i`ve done 2 more small cycles before that but didn`t use any clomid and lost most of it and it was so long ago i cant really remember what it was.

thanks,

G.C.C.:alien:

I disagree! I think your body will want to accept the gains you make over 12 weeks easier than the gains over 8 weeks. I have always had an easier time keeping my gains with moderate doses and longer durations.

Slopain, please explain your reasoning. I usaully agree with most of you info, but would like to hear your views.

Lawnsaver-

I usually stop making gains after 8 weeks, so i am going to keep all my cycles 8 or under. It is different for everyone of course.

Top Bottom