Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500mgs of sust for 12 weeks or 750mgs for 8 weeks??

I usually slow down around the 8th week too, but those extra weeks solidify my gains. I usually put on another 5lbs after week 8. I usually go to week 10, not 12. I believe those extra couple of weeks plays an important role in keeping gains.

lawnsaver said:
I usually slow down around the 8th week too, but those extra weeks solidify my gains. I usually put on another 5lbs after week 8. I usually go to week 10, not 12. I believe those extra couple of weeks plays an important role in keeping gains.

Gains slow down considerably after week 8-10 500mg is a nice lil # but from weeks 7-12 I dont think he will see anymore gains. He will gain more with 8 weeks of 750 (a nice sized mg for test).

What about my thoery about solidifying those gains.Giving your body time to adjust to those gains is important to me. If I just stop gaining and stop, my body want to lose weight faster.

to solidufy gains, a different roid should be used. When you stop the sust @ week 8, you should add fina, winny, anavar, primo, etc. to help with keeping your gains.

Here is my next one:

Week------EQ-------SUST-------DBOL-------FINA
1----------700mg-----1cc/eod----35mg------------
2----------700mg-----1cc/eod----35mg------------
3----------700mg-----1cc/eod----30mg------------
4----------700mg-----1cc/eod----30mg------------
5----------700mg-----1cc/eod----25mg------------
6----------700mg-----1cc/eod-------------75mg/ed
7----------700mg-----1cc/eod-------------75mg/ed
8----------700mg-----1cc/eod-------------75mg/ed
9-----------------------------------------------75mg/ed
10---------------------------------------------75mg/ed

Hit everything hard, then stop that @ week 8. Add fina in the end solidify gains.

That is not entirely true. If you stay on a certain steroid for say 12 weeks and you stop gaining after week 8, you are solidifying your gains for 4 weeks. This is true, because it always works for me. Changing gear is the optimal way to do this, but is possible to do by extending your cycle and lowering your dose.

Top Bottom