Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 500mg enanthate better then 500mg sustanon for bulking?

Definitely the enathate, the 4 different esters in the sust make it impossible to maintain an even blood level at only 500mg a week, you will get less growth with those constant spikes in your test levels. Plus, enathate is far cheaper than sust

needsize said:
Definitely the enathate, the 4 different esters in the sust make it impossible to maintain an even blood level at only 500mg a week, you will get less growth with those constant spikes in your test levels. Plus, enathate is far cheaper than sust
Exactly

ray_ivory said:
Which is better for solid bulking gains upposed to alot of body fat?

all testosterones are equal, the only difference is the ester which is once removed becomes irrelevent. i would go with enenthate just because its faster acting then sust

ray_ivory said:
doesn't enantate have more estradiol then any of the other testosterones causing more estrogen problems?
i was thinking the same thing i seem to get more acne with enanthate than i do with sust could it be the rapid rise in estrogen?

ray_ivory said:
doesn't enantate have more estradiol then any of the other testosterones causing more estrogen problems?

why exactly would injectible testosterone have estradiol come with it??? if you are thinking enethate aromatising at a higher rate then sust, that may be so due to the fact that its faster acting then sust but throw in aromatise inhibitor at a sufficient dose and estrogen probs go bye bye

acne is caused by test being converted to DHT, which is completely different mechanism all together and has nothing to do with estradiol. acne can be controled with washing with several OTC meds or in severe cases Accutane

I prefer ethanate over sus for bulking.

I've done both. I am on enanth. right now and I like it alot more than sust. Plus you don't get the pain from the enanthate that you get with sust.

Top Bottom