Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5000iu HCG shot

dr_skier

Can anyone outline the pro's and con's to doing one 5000iu hcg shot at the start of your pct. Followed by 1500iu m/w/f for 3 weeks? I ask becasue I came across articles in the past that advocate high hcg burst for those really shut down. And I believe i am in that situation. Thanks.

I'm an advocate of doing 500IUs of HCG ED for 10days, 7 before the PCT starts. That should be plenty for most users.

Mr.X said:
I'm an advocate of doing 500IUs of HCG ED for 10days, 7 before the PCT starts. That should be plenty for most users.

500IUs for 10 days...that simple, is that all you do for HCG?

J

JayWill said:
500IUs for 10 days...that simple, is that all you do for HCG?

J

For HCG, that's all, nolvadex is also involved in that mix :coffee:

Mr.X said:

Would your first of the 10 days of HCG start on the 7th day before PCT and conclude 3 days into PCT or would the 10th day finish up 7 days before?

I would do 500iu of HCG every day for 10 days as Mr.X said. alternatively you can do 1000iu every other day for the same period with about the same results. I wouldn't take much bigger shots than 1000iu's (as some will suggest). There is reported to be risk of permanently desensitizing the leydig cells doing that, which would be really bad. No point in taking any unnecessary risk there. The slin pin shots are real easy.

How much HCG to do depends on your cycle. If it was a short mild cycle and your testicles haven't shrunk very noticeably, then 5000 iu's is probably enough. It it was a long cycle, or of your testicles are noticeably reduced, then you might need 10,000iu's. Some people who have really done themselves in with excessive dosages for too long may need even more HCG, or multiple treatments.

Opinions vary as to when to take HCG. I think pretty much anything will work, more or less. I like to take HCG during the period after my last shot when the long esters are being eliminated from my system, timing it so I take the last shot of HCG right around the time androgen levels are crossing the baseline. That means the last shot of HCG would be sometime around week 3-4 after the last shot of a long ester, such as deca or test enant/cyp. Right around that point (just before the baseline crossing) is also when you would hit it hard with nolva therapy and possibly clomid, trying to recover your natural test production.

Use this site to determine when your declining androgen levels will cross baseline: http://bulkmuscle.com/pct/index.php

During the time you are taking HCG, and for several days before and after, you will definitely want to be taking (at a minimum) nolva to block estrogen.

NEVER do a shot as big as 5000, or even close. Leydig cell desensitization can be permanent from what i've heard if you use too much or use it too long, but temporary desensitization can result more easily from using too much in one shot. If your first shot is too big, the following shots will have a greatly reduced effect, which means you are also desensitizing yourself to whatever natural LH production you've regained as well. I would error on the side of too little HCG rather than too much, because the drawbacks aren't as bad. Like everyone else said, 500 ED or 1000 3x/week are the tried and true PCTS.

Top Bottom