Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5000iu hcg

79steeler

If you have 5000iu hcg wafer in the amp, can you split this wafer in half so that you can mix each half with 10ml of bacteriostatic water giving you 250iu/ml?

I want to do this so I can mix one half at week three of my cycle, and keep the other half dry until week eight of my cycle since it only last 30 day's once constituted.

I only have one 5000iu hcg. I want to do 250iu twice a week, week 3-12 of my cycle.

79steeler said:
If you have 5000iu HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - wafer in the amp, can you split this wafer in half so that you can mix each half with 10ml of bacteriostatic water giving you 250iu/ml?

I want to do this so I can mix one half at week three of my cycle, and keep the other half dry until week eight of my cycle since it only last 30 day's once constituted.

I only have one 5000iu HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - . I want to do 250iu twice a week, week 3-12 of my cycle.

bro hcg is dirt cheap just get another amp

xxsuprman22xx said:
bro HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - is dirt cheap just get another amp
its cheap if you have access to buy it, but I always have a challenge finding a good source so I treat it like gold .. I never wast any of it.... split it and make it go a long way...

Top Bottom