Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500 Test + 500 EQ or 1 GRAM of Test only

Whacked

3rd cycle

6'0 225 15%

Which would I like better?
What would be the big difference?
Benefits/advantages to either or???

I would go with the gram of test. This should make a dramatic change in your physique, if it doesnt find a new hobby.LOL

personally I would say 500mg of each, the synergistic effect of combining drugs always works better for me

I dont know because I skiped the whole noobie step of ever runing test alone unfortunately.Maybe I will do that now just to see how I react.Definetly a cheap cycle and very versatile for cutting or bulking for me since I hardly get any bloat from it.

Most of the powerlifters at my gym only run test and dbol. Occasionally some deca if they got the money. Eq is unheard of really in my gym. ANyway, these guys put on some good size doing just test.

needsize said:
personally I would say 500mg of each, the synergistic effect of combining drugs always works better for me

ditto, plus at 15% BF already you don't need a lot of extra bloat.

i would listen to galaxy because he obviously is doing something right, however for me personally i would do the test and eq.. unfortunately i cant handle large doses of test it is murder on my skin.

Agreed, Galaxy knows some shit.

I would say go with 500 of Test + EQ......

1G of Test is something you build up to, not something you jump in to like a piece of fresh pussy.

Hold your head, Hail Mary.....

DIV

Top Bottom