Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50 yrsld need something light for training

acobozhinov

Hello my friends! What kind of cycle would yourecommend for someone who just turned 50? I am in quite a good shape,and in my last test the testosterone levels were rather good. So I amnot on TRT, and don't think I am getting on it soon. I just needsomething that will make it a bit easier to train, and will help meget recovered a bit faster. Hoping for your advice, and thank you!

c0681ebb350407a6311ae9340bde64b7.jpg

I am 74
Test cyp 1 ml/wk
Hgh 2iu/ day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello my friends! What kind of cycle would yourecommend for someone who just turned 50? I am in quite a good shape,and in my last test the testosterone levels were rather good. So I amnot on TRT, and don't think I am getting on it soon. I just needsomething that will make it a bit easier to train, and will help meget recovered a bit faster. Hoping for your advice, and thank you!
usually guys will run the classic 500mg a week long estered test cycle

make sure you use an AI with it
support supps n2guard

and then run the perfect pct. and always run blood work after pct

I think SARMS would be perfect for your situation.

SARMS are not as strong as steroids when it comes to putting on muscle size/strength but they are fantastic for causing small increases in muscle mass/size, and huge increases in endurance and fat loss with minimal side effects.

SARMS do not effect your blood pressure, cholesterol levels or liver in any way.

You can learn more about SARMS here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

If you are looking for something mild, SARMS would be a better option. They may not be as potent as steroids are, but you will definitely feel the kick in terms of performance and appearance. The best part of them is that there are barely any side effects to be concerned with, and the PCT needed is very mild.

Top Bottom