Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50 year old sarms cutter

Wasletry

I'm looking to cut down a little bit I am 52 years old and I weigh approximately 216 lb
I'm 5'11 and I have a 36-in waist
would like to cut down a little bit and get my waist down to maybe 33 or 34
do you recommend that I try gw cardarine with lgd4033? And can i just do 20mgs a day of each once a day dose?

you would not want lgd and im not understanding why you would pick one of the most well known bulking steroids on a weight loss type of stack... it makes me really wonder if you have done any research whatsoever so i recommend you start reading my articles and watching my videos because for you to pick the polar opposite of cutting really brings into question what type of research, IF ANY, that you have done

[FONT=&quot]for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

I'm looking to cut down a little bit I am 52 years old and I weigh approximately 216 lb
I'm 5'11 and I have a 36-in waist
would like to cut down a little bit and get my waist down to maybe 33 or 34
do you recommend that I try gw cardarine with lgd4033? And can i just do 20mgs a day of each once a day dose?

to cut down properly use
cardarine 20mgs
testolone 10mgs
cardazol 5 caps

Top Bottom