Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50 year old Guy * NEW MEMBER * Advice on Cycle/Steroids

50LAGUY

Hey guys,

Turning 50 this fall and am looking into the possibility of doing a steroid maintenance program. I would appreciate your advice with the following:

Current Stats/Info:
height: 6'
weight: 231 lbs / 21% bf
T Level: 170 (low)
workout: 3 - 4 times per week
Previous cycles - T and Winstrol - 6 years ago. Prior to that about 4 years.

Goals:

Lean out, increase overall energy. I'd be happy if I landed at 215 - 220 lbs. Looking for long term maintenance program versus quick/short term gains.

The following program has been recommended to me by friends:

Sustenone 1 ml/week
Trenbolone 1 ml/week
Enathanate1ml/week

8 weeks on, 4 weeks off.

Questions:

1. Based on my goals, what do you think of the recommendation? Is there a better combo I should look into?

2. Cycling off - what is the best way to cycle off? What should I watch for and what should I do to prepare for it?

3. Anything else I should ask/watch for?

Thanks!

If you have such low T why did your doc not put you on TRT?

You might want to look into TRT not a cycle. The cycle your friend told you isn't a cycle. I have no idea what that was he gave you. Its just nonsense.

You will see results if you get your diet right (there is a diet section) and a proper workout (that's here too).

I'm not being a dick but your BF is too high for a true cycle right now. If you get your diet and workout really going and talk to your doc about your low T you will see an amazing change in your energy and your body. Good luck!

ethanate is the name of an ester. it is not a steroid

your friends sound like idiots to me.

i would say you are a canidtate for HRT based on your age but if you cleaned up your lifestyle your T levels would go up a bit from here. probably worth a shot first before juicing. you don't sound like you have any clue about what you are doing and that is not a good thing when messing with this stuff. do a lot more homework

Got it. Tx. And, if I knew what I was doing - I wouldn't be on here reaching out and asking for help or suggestions.

Cool 50laguy, I just turned 50 and I'm an LA guy too. Check my thread in the aas forum. You probably have to scroll down to the second or third page, maybe further. Find me under, Buddhas cycle Blog. You can read up on how I prepared for my first REAL AAS cycle, so you know where I'm coming from.

IMO, to get the most out of any cycle, you will want to set yourself up so that you are making gains towards your goals clean, so when you bring in the gear it gives you that lift and helps polish the work you have done. I'd say to do a couple years with very clear work out approaches (check the forums here, post what you like, and ask questions), and a strict, scientific diet. Have your bloods done every 6 months to see where you are at Test wise, as well as the other stuff.

When you get your bf down into the lower teens you can take all the research you have done and decide if you want to go TRT with some blast and cruise, or do a full cycle with PCT before checking your bloods again. The field will be wide open for you. But it all starts with you taking your training and diet to a whole new level.

your friends are idiots, please don't listen to them,Before i would consider HRT i would get the diet and training down pat, did you know Free standing Squats and Deads Release HGH,IGF,adrealine and will increase testosterone outout? This all goes hand in hand with your diet , Eat sloppy=look sloppy.I cannot stress this enough, i'll be 62 in Dec and no i'm not on HRT.

there are a bunch of us here that are over 50.. radar especially.. ha..

anyway, tren is something to not mess around with for sure, have you had the scope yet??? the real issue is in older men, excessive test can lead to cancer developing quickly, so if you have a prostate issue, it will become much worse..

the sides from tren are to vast.. just don't do it..

want to run a cycle and we can't turn you away.. I'd suggest photoserms347, forma stanzol and there are oh so many products that may users here will testify to that work well to reach the goals you have laid out..

and you won't have to worry about your penis not functioning correctly for the rest of your life.. nor your hairline going completely away..

welcome aboard..

the diet section, or rather changing how/what you eat is the key

Top Bottom