Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50 year old Guy * NEW MEMBER * Advice on Cycle/Steroids

^^^^ good post. phyto-serms is a tremendous supplement. and I have a discount below in my sig, just click the banner and put in the codes to order. as simple as that.

btw i didn't mention this earlier but i play poker with a lot of 50-60 year olds and we talk about this shit all the time and they ask me advice and they don't like what i tell them. many of them are on HRT. however they are in pretty shitty shape all around. a couple play golf so they stay somewhat active but overall eek.. DIET DIET DIET is the key as radar said and get more active.. tennis is 10X better than golf cause you SWEAT out all the shit out of your body.

lesson is just cause you go on HRT doesn't mean you will get a 6 pack or whatever like the cenergenics commercials. we haven't even come close to being able to put someone on something to turn them from shit shape to awesome shape. it might be biologically impossible to ever do that unless through cloning or DNA manipulation. that is not gonna happen in our lifetime though so in the mean time stick to diet and lifestyle improvements ..and use the wonderful supplements like phyto-serms to give you an edge

^^^^ good post. phyto-serms is a tremendous supplement. and I have a discount below in my sig, just click the banner and put in the codes to order. as simple as that.

btw i didn't mention this earlier but i play poker with a lot of 50-60 year olds and we talk about this shit all the time and they ask me advice and they don't like what i tell them. many of them are on HRT. however they are in pretty shitty shape all around. a couple play golf so they stay somewhat active but overall eek.. DIET DIET DIET is the key as radar said and get more active.. tennis is 10X better than golf cause you SWEAT out all the shit out of your body.

lesson is just cause you go on HRT doesn't mean you will get a 6 pack or whatever like the cenergenics commercials. we haven't even come close to being able to put someone on something to turn them from shit shape to awesome shape. it might be biologically impossible to ever do that unless through cloning or DNA manipulation. that is not gonna happen in our lifetime though so in the mean time stick to diet and lifestyle improvements ..and use the wonderful supplements like phyto-serms to give you an edge

This i highly recommended, hate cardio? yet have fun "tennis is tops on my list. Next is jump roping, you'll be suprised how long you'll last.

there are a bunch of us here that are over 50.. radar especially.. ha..

anyway, tren is something to not mess around with for sure, have you had the scope yet??? the real issue is in older men, excessive test can lead to cancer developing quickly, so if you have a prostate issue, it will become much worse..

the sides from tren are to vast.. just don't do it..

want to run a cycle and we can't turn you away.. I'd suggest photoserms347, forma stanzol and there are oh so many products that may users here will testify to that work well to reach the goals you have laid out..

and you won't have to worry about your penis not functioning correctly for the rest of your life.. nor your hairline going completely away..

welcome aboard..

the diet section, or rather changing how/what you eat is the key

This is good advice I'm an oldie to get your life style in shape and your body and hormones will follow ....... Also maybe Osta

And yeah Radar is the oldest :)

Brad.

Top Bottom