Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50 mg Var update.....

gilly6993

I've been in contact with my source regarding the lab results....he contacted his supplier who was obviously quite pissed about the results....I'm currently working on a solution and will update it when it's finalized....At this point I'm not going to out him as a scammer but if he gives me the runaround I will most definately post his info...I informed him of this in my last email to him....I also told him that no matter what the outcome I will not vouch for the var, no matter what peoples results are.....the lab tests speak for themselves.....they were a third party that has no interest in the product.....he is a good bro that has been very cooperative up to this point....look for a final update within the next couple of days.....

yeah get us some money back or some decent gear in place of it! :D :D i've been talking to him. giving benefit of the doubt just like i said i would. i figure i'll leave the nuts and bolts up to you since one of us is enough to go back and forth with him. good job so far. get us some restitution. :p

Hope everything works out well for you guys.
Have him send ya some free gear.
I'll take some free samples also :p

Top Bottom