Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50 mg Var update.....

gilly6993

I received these from my source about the bunk 50 mg Var....I'll keep everyone updated....

hey gilly
i dont have a computer right now as it is getting fixed so i cant get to one that easily, i have to drive 20min to go to a school and use there computer and i cant download anything until i get mine back. can you cut and paste it for me.
thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt. once i can open the results i will email my supplier and try to help you and everyone out if the lab is legit
thanks
and

can i ask you how you were able to send this lab pills and get them tested through the mail without any sort of license to possess chemicals? i am just asking because i tried to get the pills tested but the lab warned me if they were real i would be in trouble and i had to go in person and it was ridiculously expensive. I am going to look into the lab and then email the details to my supplier and see what he says.
what solution were you looking for if they are fake?
also a lab has to tell you what is in the pills, they never ask what you think they are before hand, i am certain of that. please try to cut and paste the results to me so i can forward it to the china man.
i have a lot of money invested in this guy so i need to know just like you.
thanks
ps we will fix this, dont worry bro.

Always better to bring it up with the source before taking it public. They are so much more willing to deal with you. But it sounds as if you tried that and this no computer access is a pretty big coincidence.

mvmaxx said:
Always better to bring it up with the source before taking it public. They are so much more willing to deal with you. But it sounds as if you tried that and this no computer access is a pretty big coincidence.
Actually, he is not giving him the run around at all. He is being very responsive in my opinion. He has also replied to my concerns in a timely fashion.

yeah he has had computer access problems in the past. not an excuse i don't think. but you never know.

My thing so far is he's making it out like the lab is bogus and they're not legit.....that's not the case at all.....he's selling drugs but on the other hand saying it's illegal for a lab to test gear and not report to the authorities....

gilly6993 said:
My thing so far is he's making it out like the lab is bogus and they're not legit.....that's not the case at all.....he's selling drugs but on the other hand saying it's illegal for a lab to test gear and not report to the authorities....

that would be the upshot of the whole thing. but i agree with him on being skeptical about labs and anavar. i think they have a problem with anavar for some reason. too many goddamn zero results. why not put in 5mg at least if its fake????

i would guess they don't put in any anavar cuz it's cheaper not to!! if they know they're going to fail any test performed on it, then why bother failing by just a bit, might as well go the whole way, they'll lose the customers no matter which one of the two

i think this means the cheapest var out there right now is DL followed by paper - even though both are a bit underdosed, the math still works out in them being the cheapest

still VERY curious what's in these puppies, but i don't have a good feeling about var, i trust a lab about 10 gazillion times over the world of a dealer :)

Top Bottom