Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

.50 mg EW caber not helping sex drive

liquid caber i wouldn't trust myself. not saying GWP (who is a former sponsor of the site) doesn't sell good shit.. but liquid caber from what I know should be kept in the fridge and also can easily go bad if exposed to heat during delivery. which is why if you want to go liquid i always recommend chemical need prami instead. it won't go bad like caber will

also a possibility that no one has mentioned is you could be overdosing your AI's. you are running winny on top of it which will further depress estrogen levels. your liquidex could be highly OVERdosed, because i guarantee high estrogen wouldn't cause your issue but low estrogen definately will.

i run caber pills at .25 2X per week and have never had that problem on tren. but then again I am using pharma grade pills and not liquid caber

sounds to me like you got too fancy here.

get some caber pills and get some forma (which won't murder your estorgen) for your AI and you will be g2g. thats exactly what i do and I run tren alone with no test and never had a single issue like you are describing

if you really really really want to see if your caber is no good run a blood test tomorow testing just prolactin and if you want to see if you are overdosing your AI run estradiol. and post the results.. i am curious to see them as well

liquid caber i wouldn't trust myself. not saying GWP (who is a former sponsor of the site) doesn't sell good shit.. but liquid caber from what I know should be kept in the fridge and also can easily go bad if exposed to heat during delivery. which is why if you want to go liquid i always recommend chemical need prami instead. it won't go bad like caber will

also a possibility that no one has mentioned is you could be overdosing your AI's. you are running winny on top of it which will further depress estrogen levels. your liquidex could be highly OVERdosed, because i guarantee high estrogen wouldn't cause your issue but low estrogen definately will.

i run caber pills at .25 2X per week and have never had that problem on tren. but then again I am using pharma grade pills and not liquid caber

get some caber pills and get some forma (which won't murder your estorgen) for your AI and you will be g2g. thats exactly what i do and I run tren alone with no test and never had a single issue like you are describing

if you really really really want to see if your caber is no good run a blood test tomorow testing just prolactin and if you want to see if you are overdosing your AI run estradiol. and post the results.. i am curious to see them as well

I may do this Steve. Can I do a walk in anywhere and just pay if I don't have insurance? I have Veterans healthcare so I can't really just go in unless I want o spend the whole day.

I agree 100%

Just a little reminder that liquid AI and SERM are often considered hard to dose on yourself and the sources where they come from, not always very reliable if you know what I mean.

I may do this Steve. Can I do a walk in anywhere and just pay if I don't have insurance? I have Veterans healthcare so I can't really just go in unless I want o spend the whole day.

nope you can't..

you need to go online to a site like privatemdlabs.com.. pay and then print out that form and then walk in to lab corp. i would do it asap

nope you can't..

you need to go online to a site like privatemdlabs.com.. pay and then print out that form and then walk in to lab corp. i would do it asap

Wish I had more time in the day. I won't have time this week I'm afraid. It's hard to get anything done with my 5 month old around.

After .25mg 4 days ago, .5 2 days after that and another .25 mg yesterday of liquid caber... So almost 3 days in a row of dosing... I woke up with morning wood, but it went away pretty fast. Is this a sign its working? I'd so it's still under dosed as fuck. Not happy with GWP.

Im running a similar cycle.. Test prop/tren A 100mg eod.. My ancillaries running forma 8 pumps twice a day and dostinex .5mg and im feeling great, best ever..!!! I lay pipe like 2-3 times in a row and feel great

"Food is the Ultimate Anabolic" Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom