Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A-50 Gyno, Deca Gyno, Fina Gyno????

bloatboy35

Okay, i know that novaldex will prevent gyno caused from test.

What prevents gyno from fina before it occurs?
What prevents gyno from anadrol?
What prevents gyno from deca?
Some of you say winny helps, but i find it's not that effective. And the ru486 is out of the question.

what else is proven to work?

justwannagetsum said:
nolva or arimidex should work for a-50's what is the prob with ru-486???

the problem is horrible side effects, according to the people who posted on here and used it. oh and the insane cost.

Ok, first of all we know it's not estrogen since all 3 compounds are derived from 19-nortest. So we have 3 options (that I am aware of now...this is subject to change): 1) progestin, 2) prolactin, and 3) elevated igf-1 levels.

If it's 1, then you really don't have any options that I am aware of. If it's 2 or 3 or 2&3, then you can take vitex and nolvadex. So, nolva will only work for a-50 if you are having problems with elevated igf-1 levels.

TxLonghorn said:
Ok, first of all we know it's not estrogen since all 3 compounds are derived from 19-nortest. So we have 3 options (that I am aware of now...this is subject to change): 1) progestin, 2) prolactin, and 3) elevated igf-1 levels.

If it's 1, then you really don't have any options that I am aware of. If it's 2 or 3 or 2&3, then you can take vitex and nolvadex. So, nolva will only work for a-50 if you are having problems with elevated igf-1 levels.

Bloatboy, your answer lies within the above quote.

Top Bottom