Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 weeks of Winny - got covid - bad situation

Bigdannyboy454

So I was doing great on a low dose of oral winny's, ive done 2 cycles before and had good results - for me. usually add about 8 - 15 pounds and keep 5-10 of it. I was at 191 just before I got covid. I had to take ivermectin, antibiotics and predisone for 12 days. on day 3 I had to stop the winnies (had major liver pains from all the stuff I was on, sythergine couldnt keep up) and didnt PCT, cycle was about 4 weeks in. because I lost my taste and smell and felt like death, I lost 20 pounds. Ive now recovered about 8 ibs, roughly 178 @ 5-10. Everything got crushed (bench, squat, deadlift, etc). then, of course, erectile issues became significant. Covid has been rough, very hard to regain my lung capacity, energy levels have been crushed.

I was only doing 15mg's per day. I was surprised that I shut down after 4 weeks. long story short, the erectile issues cleared in about 2 weeks with PCT, tribulus, and about 150mg of DHEA a day.

question is; I am thinking about doing Testosterone Cypionate along with anavar. Ive never done injections before, considering this route due to the liver pain I had. liver pain is gone for about 2 weeks, continuing to take synthergine. If I do the test - will the erectile issues come back? how do I offset this? could I do the test and the winnies? I did have nipple sensitivity with the winnies...I was alos taking DHEA with the winnies, wondering if the DHEA was causing the nipple issues. I have plenty of winnies and could do a low dose again, my body reacts very well to them.

goal is 195 - 200 after cycle and hover around 190 after, if possible. im 46, been lifting since 15...just a little new to the synthetics.

Im sure folks will say go get blood work, its not that easy for me.

get better and forget steroids. when/if you get better you can use steroids again.

i think the best advice i can give you is steroids do strain liver, some more than others. but yes even injectables. so yes you need bloodwork.

how is it hard to get for you? literally click the link in my signature and you can get it done.

So I was doing great on a low dose of oral winny's, ive done 2 cycles before and had good results - for me. usually add about 8 - 15 pounds and keep 5-10 of it. I was at 191 just before I got covid. I had to take ivermectin, antibiotics and predisone for 12 days. on day 3 I had to stop the winnies (had major liver pains from all the stuff I was on, sythergine couldnt keep up) and didnt PCT, cycle was about 4 weeks in. because I lost my taste and smell and felt like death, I lost 20 pounds. Ive now recovered about 8 ibs, roughly 178 @ 5-10. Everything got crushed (bench, squat, deadlift, etc). then, of course, erectile issues became significant. Covid has been rough, very hard to regain my lung capacity, energy levels have been crushed.

I was only doing 15mg's per day. I was surprised that I shut down after 4 weeks. long story short, the erectile issues cleared in about 2 weeks with PCT, tribulus, and about 150mg of DHEA a day.

question is; I am thinking about doing Testosterone Cypionate along with anavar. Ive never done injections before, considering this route due to the liver pain I had. liver pain is gone for about 2 weeks, continuing to take synthergine. If I do the test - will the erectile issues come back? how do I offset this? could I do the test and the winnies? I did have nipple sensitivity with the winnies...I was alos taking DHEA with the winnies, wondering if the DHEA was causing the nipple issues. I have plenty of winnies and could do a low dose again, my body reacts very well to them.

goal is 195 - 200 after cycle and hover around 190 after, if possible. im 46, been lifting since 15...just a little new to the synthetics.

Im sure folks will say go get blood work, its not that easy for me.

First since you didnt pct this is an issue going back on cycle and you're not on TRt from the look of it

so if you didnt PCT thats a real issue my view is you should RE-PCT again and get your LH FSH back to work

go at least 4 weeks
nolvadex 60/40/20/20
n2generate es 5 tabs/day
clomid 50/25/25/12.5
n2guard 7caps/day (detox your organs liver)

do that first and then you can jump on a cycle
first do the PCT then lets plan your cycle we are here to help you

Once you completely recover, do full PCT, 4 weeks minimum, then check your blood, if ok jump back on a cycle

Don't think you have to use steroids to get back to where you were. You just need some time to get back to training and eating like you were before you were sick. Get that muscle back first and then look to cycle. I would lay off the orals for a bit though and let the liver heal up.

Top Bottom