Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 weeks out from a national show......what to use

xrciseink

Your five weeks out. Lean as hell, but can get leaner. What type of cycle would you take. Winstrol, T3, primabolan, gh....what? Just curious for peoples input on this.

I figured that anyone who was willing to be on this board would have the experience. I've seen all kinds of cutting cycles before, but as experienced bodybuilders, what would you use? I'm quite serious. Anyone?

Well...you said you're doing a natural show...but you want a cycle description...?? If you're gonna get polygpraphed, I guess it doesn't matter, but if it's urine or blood, you're a little close...read the post about clearance times of winny/primo, it's on this board, not hard to find...other than that, I'd say hit the cardio and diet hard, those are the 2 main factors...now if you want to do it naturally, drop me an e-mail 'cause that's how I did my last 3 shows...good luck, where's the show??

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/badkins
"Get BIG, or get the f*ck out," "Smoke it 'til your fingers burn," "The world IS mine!!"

Shoot some deca and some sustanon up to one week before the show. Then we can call ya C.J. Just kidding...that would be a very bad idea. I'm not an expert on clearance times so I'm interested to see what some of the more experienced A.S. users have to say. Sorry I can't be of better help.

------------------
"That Which Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger"

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

Not NATURAL, NATIONAL. I am already in preperation and am on a lot of cutting gear, and am about to start some t3. I am still very curious of anyone with experience who has made such definition...very curious to see some experienced peoples views on what to use.

5 weeks out, i'd take fina 85mg ed and winny 50mg ed (min), along with t3, at three weeks out start some halo or masteron if you can get it, then a few days out get on the lasix.

------------------
e2.jpg

Top Bottom