Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 weeks on clen...Clen is Kidney Toxic.

BigAndy69

Your Canadian Idol
Platinum
I'm my own guinea pig.

I've been using clen(ONLY) for the last 5 weeks at a constant dose of 100mcg a day.

Whoever said that clen side effects disappear after 8 days is an idiot.

Due to personnal reasons, I haven't been to the gym in 5 weeks and I haven't exactly been following a bodybuilding diet. I've been using clen to keep the fat off and to hold on to my LBM.

My observations:

Clen side effects get worse. Headaches are terrible and frequent. You actually wake up with a headache a lot of days.

For some unknown reason, EVERYTIME I use clen, my left nipple gets extremely sensitive and itchy. Some days, it becomes puffy. I'm not 100% sure if it the early onset of gyno or fluctuations in water weight but I find it odd that it's only one of my nipples and it always the same one.

I finally confirmed to myself that clen increases my body hair. I'm a hairy guy to begin with so it was hard to tell at first. I've done enough cycles to know that it does.

Sex drive also increases on clen.

With the following observations, I have a feeling that clen increases Natural Test levels.

What caught me by suprise is what I felt last night. I came home at 2pm and went straight to bed. At around 4 am I woke up with the most extreme pain I had felt in a long time. It was on the left and right side of my lower back; my kidney. I jumped out of bed, and wanted to scream but I couldn't, I just started walking around hoping it would go away. I'm still feeling stress in that area.

My urine was also VERY foamy for quite a while and I beleive that's a sign of kidney stress.

Good lord!! that post makes anadrol seem safe. I have never experienced anything like that on clen. Be safe bro. - cbeaks

dude ure fuckin waaaacked out.

its clen bro.

im glad u were able to come to the assumption that clen is THAT kidney toxic....ya know considering ure foamy urine. ive never experienced that.....

rNg

Water

Maybe a studpid question, but I would be interested in knowing the amount of water youve been drinking during this off-period...

I think any medication, AAS, etc... would be hard on your kidneys if you were not drinking enough water....

Just a thought....

Riddick

Re: Water

Riddick said:
Maybe a studpid question, but I would be interested in knowing the amount of water youve been drinking during this off-period...

I think any medication, AAS, etc... would be hard on your kidneys if you were not drinking enough water....

Just a thought....

Riddick

Actually, it's an excellent question. My usual water Intake is 1.5-2 gallons. I was drinking a gallon of water a day mot days. I as never really hirsty but I'm sure I as a little more dehydrated than I thought.

The clen might be working as a diuretic because the only pain I know of that feels similiar to that is a kidney stone. Hopefully for you it not, because if it hurt that high up you don't want to know what its gonna feel like when you try and piss it out. What color is your urine? If its getting tan colored combined with the foamy urine you are probably spilling protein out which is a sign of kidney damage. Get it checked out ASAP.

Big Andy

Very sorry to hear the side affects you are experiencing.

What kind of clen are you using?

I have done multiple 21-day clen cycles and have a ton of clen on order.

My personal experience is that sides do in fact subside after 5 or 6 days, personally my body adjusts to the dose and shakiness, nervousness etc, disappear for the rest of the 21-day cycle. After 7 days off and back on the sides disappear even faster.

My best results have been with spiorpent and a lot of cardio, A lot to me is 30-40 minuets a day 5 days a week.

Additionally I do take 2.5 mg Xanax a day which can or does mitigate the sides but does not seem to effect the result, = weight lost.

On a separate note, I have suspended my Liquiedex only cycle because I have developed a severe rash on both my arms, and have developed anemia, could be coincidental or causal, not taking any chances and will probably stay out of the gym for one week.

Since I have been on the liquidex and a low carb diet, which is about two weeks I have lost 7 lbs.

Andy this is fat, not muscle, I also have had zero carbs in the last two weeks,

Anyway hope you feel better and get good results.

Solidspine

solidspine said:
Big Andy

Very sorry to hear the side affects you are experiencing.

What kind of clen are you using?

I have done multiple 21-day clen cycles and have a ton of clen on order.

My personal experience is that sides do in fact subside after 5 or 6 days, personally my body adjusts to the dose and shakiness, nervousness etc, disappear for the rest of the 21-day cycle. After 7 days off and back on the sides disappear even faster.

My best results have been with spiorpent and a lot of cardio, A lot to me is 30-40 minuets a day 5 days a week.

Additionally I do take 2.5 mg Xanax a day which can or does mitigate the sides but does not seem to effect the result, = weight lost.

On a separate note, I have suspended my Liquiedex only cycle because I have developed a severe rash on both my arms, and have developed anemia, could be coincidental or causal, not taking any chances and will probably stay out of the gym for one week.

Since I have been on the liquidex and a low carb diet, which is about two weeks I have lost 7 lbs.

Andy this is fat, not muscle, I also have had zero carbs in the last two weeks,

Anyway hope you feel better and get good results.

Solidspine

Wow...That's great to hear, 7lbs already.

I know what the problem is;

Hypertension(I've been smoking and eating sodium densed foods) + Lack of water intake + dehydration from clen = too much kidney stress.

I just urinated and it came out foamy and unusually dark with a pungant odor. I had previously drank 2 liters of water and had very little protein, (2 muffins and a glass of milk). My kidneys are still a little sore, but I feel better. I'm already up to a gallon of water a day and it's only 2pm.

I had planned to use creatine(which beleive it or not, I've never used) but I'm not using anything for at least 6 weeks and I will keep my protein intake low (180g a day) and stop eating cheese.

Top Bottom