Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 days on/2 days off GH necessary?

TexasBB

I read somewhere recently that the 5 on 2 off isn't necessary. i'm running 2iu's of soma a day. should i just run it continuously or take the 2 day break?

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking 2 days off will let your own GH production resume more quickly tho. It's considered a "mini cycle". Also, don't shoot it right before bed. Ideally, if you wake-up early in the morning to take a leak shoot it, then go right back to bed.

mrplunkey said:
Taking 2 days off will let your own GH production resume more quickly tho. It's considered a "mini cycle". Also, don't shoot it right before bed. Ideally, if you wake-up early in the morning to take a leak shoot it, then go right back to bed.

that has never been proven, just peoples educated thoughts bro

drrman said:
that has never been proven, just peoples educated thoughts bro
I don't think there are studies in atheletes or BB's, but the doctors at the Anti Againg Group (the HRT doctors I use) swear by 5 on and 2 off and I know price is no object. They will let me do two (2) of the 2.8 IU shots a day using Genotropin Mini-Quicks for 5 out of 7 days a week (5 on / 2 off). But they won't let me do even half that 7 days a week.

There was as study looking at natural GH restoration in children who were GH-deficient and given exogenous GH. The EoD group resumed their own production as adults, the 5 on / 2 off group recovered second-quickest and the ED group had the most problems. Again, I know that's not atheletes/BB's tho. I'll look for the study.

We need more clinical studies from old farts like me to figure out how hard exogenous GH shuts you down if you discontinue it.

mrplunkey said:
I don't think there are studies in atheletes or BB's, but the doctors at the Anti Againg Group (the HRT doctors I use) swear by 5 on and 2 off and I know price is no object. They will let me do two (2) of the 2.8 IU shots a day using Genotropin Mini-Quicks for 5 out of 7 days a week (5 on / 2 off). But they won't let me do even half that 7 days a week.

There was as study looking at natural GH restoration in children who were GH-deficient and given exogenous GH. The EoD group resumed their own production as adults, the 5 on / 2 off group recovered second-quickest and the ED group had the most problems. Again, I know that's not atheletes/BB's tho. I'll look for the study.

We need more clinical studies from old farts like me to figure out how hard exogenous GH shuts you down if you discontinue it.

interesting.....good post bro

TexasBB said:
I read somewhere recently that the 5 on 2 off isn't necessary. i'm running 2iu's of soma a day. should i just run it continuously or take the 2 day break?
You can run it strait. It just costs more. I have read its actually better due to more stable IGF-1 Levels. Not sure if thats true.

Quad

Top Bottom