Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/16 inch ultra-fine insulin needles

big toes

hey people! has anyone ever tried using 5/16 inch, short needle insulin pins to inject A/S into biceps or calfs? is that enough penetration into the muscle for the A/S to do any good? i'm around 13-14% body-fat.

big toes said:
hey people! has anyone ever tried using 5/16 inch, short needle insulin pins to inject A/S into biceps or calfs? is that enough penetration into the muscle for the A/S to do any good? i'm around 13-14% body-fat.

Yes its enough. Your skin isn't that thick. It will work for the sites you said, but I dont know why the hell your sticking in those sites in the first place, unless your taking Pump n' Pose or something. Also, you'll be there for about an hour trying to get the gear out of the vial & then in the muscle......Especially if you've got the Ultra-Fine type--29guage. If your just doing it this way because your afraid of those BIG SCARY " or "1/2 pins, then thats no excuse bro. They dont hurt any less than the insulin pins if you dont know proper injection techniques(and Im not saying that you dont know them), and my advice is to go with the 23 guage " or "1/2(I LOVE THOSE)pins.

scar tissue, holmes. it's a bitch taking injections in the usual places. if i can start take injections in sites that do not have any scar tissue, than so much the better.

as far as why i have the 5/16 inch pins as opposed to the 1/2 inch, it's because i originally purchased those needles for insulin injections. both will work, so why not go with the finer needles? although if i knew then i would use those pins for A/S, i would have bought the 1/2 inch (and actually, i'm going to purchase those anyways).

i'm injecting deca into the muscle. it doesn't appear to be as thick a substance as test, so it really doesn't take that long to get the gear out of the vial.

anyways, thanks for the info. i appreciate it.

Depending on how much fluid you're injecting, you'll probably end up with a lump at the injection site and maybee even a little leak out...

I beleive that they're 30g syringes, so it also might take a while to squeeze out...

A little short IMO...

Top Bottom