Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4wks on, 4wks off, 4wks on, 4wks off?

liquidmuscle

i was thinking of doing short 4wk cycles consisting of:

1-4 600mgs prop wk
1-4 40mgs d-bol ed
1-4 1mg arimidex eod
5-9 clomid,hcg,nolva
10-14 50mgs oral winny
10-14 400mgs prop wk
10-14 arimidex 1g eod
15-19 clomid,hcg,nolva

i have lots of 10mg halo's calling my name but i am not sure where to put or if i even should? I also have a componet t-h belt but no kit..i have used fina pretty much my last 4cycles so i probably should pass on the fina and let my receptors clear up..ya think?

just looking to gain a quick 5-7lbs and then cut up while maintaining lbm. What do you guys think? I just threw this together with what i have left over from past stuff. I have had a hard time recoving lately so i was thinking that shorter cycles with short breaks inbetween would help me both maintain my gains and avoid mr.limpy no sex drive afterwards

PCT time is considered on, not off. That's a 19 week cycle.

I would tapper down the dbol and actually the prop weeks 3+4, mostly because I would not want to risk that big drop from high blood values to very low in a short time. The HCG I would start week same day or the day/days before the last prop shot.

If this was me I would have done:
1-3: Prop 100mg ED(700mg EW)
1+2: Dbol 40mg ED
4: Prop 50mg ED
3: 30mg dbol ED
4: 20mg dbol ED, last 3 days, 10mg
Week 5-6: HCG 500iu ED
Week 1-5:Nolvadex 20mg ED
Week 6-7: Nolvadex 60mg day 1, 40 day 2-5, 20mg day 6-14(or something similar)
Clomid: 8-10:
Step on week 11

That is why I beleeve ypou would do better with a longer cycle, 16-20 weeks. For the sides I do not thing they would be worse with a longer cycle, one reason is with a short cycle with fast acting gear you stress the body, blood pressure and so on a lot in a very short time. That can be avoided witrh a longer

You're basically not going off, so you'd be better off doing 8wks on/4wks PCT, Repeat.

cheers

As long as you're not using anything suppressive, you should be fine counting PCT as time off

Top Bottom