Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4wk vs. 6wk oral runs

wcjcMr.O

Plat Hero
Platinum
Basically just wanted to get some opinions on running an oral for the usual 4 weeks at a "normal" dose instead of slightly lower dose for 6 weeks.

Lets say......

30-40mg/day dbol for 4 weeks
OR
20-25mg/day dbol for 6 weeks.

I wanna know what you guys think on these protocols regarding gains and sides.

I think actual muscle gain, not just bloat, would probably be pretty similar. I think obviously the higher dose of dbol is going to cause more bloat, but dont neccesarily think it will produce more gains.

I think in the end, 6 weeks of a lower dose will probably be just as hard on your body as a 4 week higher dose.

Also, has anyone ran any orals 6 weeks? did you notice gains throughout the entire 6 weeks? I tend to notice gains are startin to slow quite a bit by wk 4.

Gains are probably better for 6 weeks depending on your diet, training etc..the only thing is you have to watch for the liver toxicity..I personally like short cycles. Just keep your liver in check if you run it longer than the normal

I only have experience with anavar but everytime I ran it I did so for 8 weeks, but really noticed a huge drop off after 6 weeks, everything was being maintained but there were no improvements.

I have had separate runs of anadrol and dbol for eight weeks each. No issues with liver values, I used the usual supps fish oil, milk thistle et cetera.

Personally, I would go with 6 weeks of dbol but still keep the dose around 40mg.

I guess it really depends on the oral you're using. Something like d-Bol of beast I would run a kick start for 4 weeks however anavar or t-Bol I think 6-8 weeks.

I have run anavar and t-bol b4 as oral only cycles and had no issues running them for 8 weeks.
Although I have noticed gains subsiding after 6-7 weeks.

I like the 6 week lower dosage approach myself... but you need to know your body. for some people for many different reasons.. gains will stop or slow down on certain chemicals after 3-4 weeks.. if that is the case you should plan your cycle accordingly.

Top Bottom