Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4th Wk On Cycle, Wife Found Needles

JERSEYJ

MY WIFE WENT OUT OF HER MIND FOR REAL. I WAS SCREWED, SHE CALLED ME AT WORK AND WAS GONNA THROW ALL OF IT OUT. I HAD TO SOME HOW EXPLAIN TO HER AND SHOW HER THE RESEARCH I WAS DOING THAT IT WAS ALRIGHT. YOU KNOW HOW THEY ARE"YOUR ON S........ YOUR GONNA DIE. I WAS UP TILL 3AM SUNDAY EXPLAINING TO HER.YA KNOW MY FREINDS ARE LIKE YOUR CRAZY YOUR GONNA GET ALL FUCKED UP. I WAS LIKE, ME, BUT I GUESS ITS ALRIGHT TO DRINK A CASE OF BEER EVERY TH,FR,SA, NO PROBLEM WITH THAT THOUGH. THEY JUST DONT KNOW. ANYWAY IM STILL GOING STRONG AND WILL CONTINUE TILL IM DONE

Good to hear she did not throw all your shit out. Hope the rest of your cycle goes well.

M18

I have had to convince my wife that it is safe if you do it properly. I told her upfront so I wouldn't have to deal with that kind of thing. I would do it anyway though.

My wife was skeptical until the sust kicked in and increased my sex drive. Now she loves the stuff and wants to do the shots for me :D

I hid my first 2 cycles from the Mrs. also...gettin ready to start my third and, check this out. I figured I'd tell her about it and you know what was the greatest help in her being positive about it? This board!!! It's much easier to convincer her that it can be done safely with this much onfo / input to back it up.
Even better....she's gonna try Clen!...woohoo!!
(like she couldn't kick my ass before...damn!)
To all the other lost causes (married fellows) out there...break down and fess up

Later,
Power

P.S.- Hi honey!;)

Yuppers!!! I'm starting a cycle soon looking for a good hiding place from the mrs. also:D RADAR

Top Bottom