Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4th cycle plase look at it...

BigBootyDaddy

4th cycle please look at it...

Week 1 - 8 - winny@50ed (oral)
Week 1 - 4 - anavar@30ed
Week 5 - 8 - anavar@40ed
Week 1 - 8 - Eq@400mgs/week
Week 1 - 5 - fina@75mgs/eod

I am trying to avoid test because I am a bit tired of looking like a bloated pig.
I am hoping that with the combination of cutting and strength drugs that I will be able to lose bf, preserve muscle and add some size.

Goal is to gain 10lbs and lose 3% bf.

Is using oral winny and anavar together too much of a strain on the liver? Please advise.

bbd.

Last edited:
Looks real good to me, bro...

Don't forget the ancillary products and suppliments.

-Stew

Stew Meat said:
Looks real good to me, bro...

Don't forget the ancillary products and suppliments.

-Stew

Ditto, the only thing I might change is to run the EQ for 10 weeks and maybe a little longer on the fina.

why not just shoot the winny? it is said to have site injectoin properties, its a thin liquid so u can use a 25 g, i guess i just dont understand why someone would take it orally when u can inject it. good luck bro!

I think the cycle looks very good and you should be able to reach your goals with it no problem. Make sure you hit the milk thistle and keep us posted

M18

I would drop the Winny and use low to moderate dose of Test Prop.

Other than that it looks awesome!

Easy attainable goals. Train hard!

Thanks for the replys.
As far as shooting winny, I totally agree, but I have 50mg tabs, so only one way to do those.

My current stats are:
5'5" @ 193lbs @ 12%

Looking to get up to 200 @ 9%.

I am going to need about 15lbs of muscle mass to attain the goal while droping about 7 lbs of fat.
Do you all think this is possible with what I have?

bbd.

Top Bottom