Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4th cycle help

youve done a great job but you definitely need to drop more before any cycle bro... not everything in life is fun LOL... i run 10 miles a day at this point... its not the most fun but you have to make sacrifices to get what you want... eating the same shit everyday is NOT FUN, but i do it to get what i want... its not going to be "fun" bro... thats not how it works and that just doesnt sound good... use it as a time for clarity in thinking, to get away from everything and to feel that sense of accomplishment when you are done... the time is not always fun but when you finish, the reward feels a lot better than fun!

youve done a great job but you definitely need to drop more before any cycle bro... not everything in life is fun LOL... i run 10 miles a day at this point... its not the most fun but you have to make sacrifices to get what you want... eating the same shit everyday is NOT FUN, but i do it to get what i want... its not going to be "fun" bro... thats not how it works and that just doesnt sound good... use it as a time for clarity in thinking, to get away from everything and to feel that sense of accomplishment when you are done... the time is not always fun but when you finish, the reward feels a lot better than fun!

Yeah your absolutely right bro, thats why I posted. It’s not fun eating the same shit EVERYDAY but I do it bc I want results. At this point I’m just getting antsy and impatient. But I will keep pushing kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job so far man. keep at it. if you really hate cardio then focus more on the diet. Just cut more calories off and train at a higher intensity. If you keep rest periods very short (30 seconds) your heart rate will stay elevated just like you were doing cardio.

I’m scared if I run the test lower than the npp I will lose my dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom