Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4th Cycle

Heroidz

Hi everyone! New to forums. I just wanted to post my cycle and see if any of you can help.

I like to go for the slow and steady approach, I am fully shut down and docs will hopefully be putting me on some TRT soon but until my final bloodwork is back after using HCG I'm not sure when it will be yet. I have access to a decent ugl imo and also have a friend prescribed with long term HGH from Pfizer (genetropin with somatropin as the active ingredient) - I am very lucky!!!!!!

I am aged 27 - 03/02/1992 - 12 stone dead, bf 18%

Cycle is
Week 1 - 20 Test E 300mg ew
Week 1 - 8 Anadrol 50mg Mon-Fri
Week 1 - 8 Dbol 30mg Mon- Fri (split doses)
Week 1 - 40 HGH 2iu dosed in the morning Mon-Fri
Week 1 - 20 HCG 1000iu ew

No adex or aromatase yet as I dont get much bloat and prefer the natural bulky look for this cycle.

My diet consists of rice, veg and either chicken, lamb, beef or fish. 5 meals a day at 3,200 calories total and I drink 3 litres of water along with this.

I also supplement Centrum multi vitamin and vitamin D + Iron as I had deficiencies with my Celiacs Disease but fine now.

I am experiencing a lot of tiredness through-out the day however and I feel the need to nap alot. I always keep weekend off orals and training to just get abit of extra recovery for each week as my job involved heavy lifting and I dont wanna risk not recovering properly. Seriously gonna have to drop this HGH because I am absolutely knackered all the time...

Can anyone shed light and let me know if you need any further info?

You're 27 amd you said you're fully shut down? Whatta you mean by that?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Bloodwork was crap. Right testicle has shrunk right down and left one not far behind. I exaggerated with fully shutdown, I cant hold an erection without HCG, when I stop HCG I can't seem to have any sexual performance. Doc said it's weird but eventually hcg will stop working with long use apparently

This was all due to really poor understanding of AAS on my second cycle.

Your body fat is on the high side to be cycling (greater aromitization and cardiovascular strain), and I wouldn't skip 2 days of the orals a week (use them every day for the length of their run). Finally, don't run HCG that long. Only use it in the last 3 weeks or so of your cycle. If you are having sexual issues, add 50mg ed of Proviron to your cycle. It will not only raise your free test but tying up your SHBG, but it will make you a sex fiend.

So just keep going with the orals then? I am week 3 just now btw... I am not familiar with this prov to be honest but will give it a ago. Doc hasn't mentioned it yet though. Can u take it long term?

You can't take any oral steroid indefinitely because they harm your liver, however Proviron is very mild so you can run it your entire cycle. Only take the dianabol and anadrol for the 8 weeks (6 would be better for you to be honest), but take them 7 days a week.

Bloodwork was crap. Right testicle has shrunk right down and left one not far behind. I exaggerated with fully shutdown, I cant hold an erection without HCG, when I stop HCG I can't seem to have any sexual performance. Doc said it's weird but eventually hcg will stop working with long use apparently

This was all due to really poor understanding of AAS on my second cycle.

hcg works by mimicking LH but it is preventing your pituitary glands from ever coming back . so yes you will feel good on it, but it also will cause damage and delay recovery

your situation is nothing abnormal. this problem is common, that is the can of worms you open when you mess with hormones. the key now is to not make a situation worse. stop throwing more drugs and hormones at your body. let your own body recover, use only natural products like n2generate. it will help without causing more problems

this is not good... your body fat is already too high.. you are running dbol and anadrol 8 weeks? this is nuts man...

@P0N Woah! Sorry I just noticed your initial comment of too high bf. It is 8% two weeks ago I have abs do not worry yourself, as stated I never get much bloat or it doesn't seem that bad apart from around the face etc.

@stevesmi also had a gap of 3 years trying to naturally recover hence the eventual trips to the docs and prescription HCG. I will look into n2generate though. Been to hell over this first rapid weight loss from 14 down to 12 previously because of celiacs abrupting. Then struggles hard in gym to get anywhere this is why I'm back.

@dylangemelli I love the dbol & oxy combo, my oral pharm is under dosed so I would probably only count 50-75% of the dose I am taking orally. Plus I have never drank and take milk thistle to help aid any damage done and bloodwork will be done in 10 days time to access any elevated levels. That will mark 4 weeks in

Top Bottom