Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4th cycle

christdupont

Planning on doing a 16weeks cycle this summer

Sustanon 500mg/week 1-7
Npp 375mg/week 1-7
Test prop 500mg/week 8-16
Masteron prop 500mg/week 8-16

Aromasin 12.5mg/day

Pct week 17.5 10000iu hcg 2500iu split for 12days

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Ok want to add a compound was thinking winstrol 50mg/day for the last 8

Or tren ace the last 7weeks 100mg eod

If I would do tren i would switch npp for dbol because i dont want 2 progestin in my cycle

Caber on hand

Since masteron and winstrol are both dht could i expect more acnee ect ?

2 19-nors are not as bad as they say, my blasts now are always tren ace/npp, caber .5-1mg a week, you'll be alright. And what's with the split at week 7? I mean, I understand the concept "bulk then cut" but I'd rather run the same compounds all thru the 16 weeks, give them a chance to really shine. And if you get acne, the worst thing you could do is go yoyoing compounds and blood levels of hormones. My .02 is to run either the tren or npp thru the whole cycle, or both (a little lower) thru the whole thing. 500mg of 19nor is 500mg of 19nor, whether its 500tren, 500npp, or 250tren/250npp. That wasn't a suggestion on doses, just making a point. Either way, that's gonna be a pretty good shut down, I like the scally-ish pct, I'd hit 1000iu EOD of the hcg

2 19-nors are not as bad as they say, my blasts now are always tren ace/npp, caber .5-1mg a week, you'll be alright. And what's with the split at week 7? I mean, I understand the concept "bulk then cut" but I'd rather run the same compounds all thru the 16 weeks, give them a chance to really shine. And if you get acne, the worst thing you could do is go yoyoing compounds and blood levels of hormones. My .02 is to run either the tren or npp thru the whole cycle, or both (a little lower) thru the whole thing. 500mg of 19nor is 500mg of 19nor, whether its 500tren, 500npp, or 250tren/250npp. That wasn't a suggestion on doses, just making a point. Either way, that's gonna be a pretty good shut down, I like the scally-ish pct, I'd hit 1000iu EOD of the hcg

Quick question bro I'm taking tren right now for my first time I am going to run mast with it too but I wanted to feel out the tren first and add the mast at week 5-15 or should I just run it 1-15? Or 2-15 because I already started

If you started already, I'd keep it up, mast is nice, and it has anti-e properties, which is always good with tren, keeping the e in check keeps the prolactin in check. I'd have some caber on hand too, that'll help any tren sides that might/might not pop up. IMO, tren sides are vaaaastly overrated, sure, you're gonna sweat, might be a little touchy, I'm still not seeing the big issue haha. Caber will keep you fcking like a rabbit, should it go soft on ya. Sidenote, Next time I'd go with mast prop and tren ace hands down, different ballgame alltogether

If you started already, I'd keep it up, mast is nice, and it has anti-e properties, which is always good with tren, keeping the e in check keeps the prolactin in check. I'd have some caber on hand too, that'll help any tren sides that might/might not pop up. IMO, tren sides are vaaaastly overrated, sure, you're gonna sweat, might be a little touchy, I'm still not seeing the big issue haha. Caber will keep you fcking like a rabbit, should it go soft on ya. Sidenote, Next time I'd go with mast prop and tren ace hands down, different ballgame alltogether

Ya I'm actually thinking about trying to brewing my own shit next time šŸ¤”šŸ˜·

Top Bottom