Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

49 years old and have only done one cycle

Run 100mgs of TEST weekly, ANAVAR-50mgs, daily(8 weeks max), plus add N2Guard for organs support, very important to your health
Make sure you buy from approved sources only

Hi,

I recently did 8 weeks of clen/Anavar. Ended with 120mcg of clen per day and 50mg of anavar.

I feel like the clen I got and possibly the anavar was bunk, but to be fair, maybe I expected too much.

Also, Last year I was prescribed 100mg per week of test due to it being low. 1st test showed my level at 275 and the second a month later was 250. 3 months on 100mg put me at 575.

I'm 49, 5'11", 220lbs and around 20% bf

I workout 4-5 days per week (Monday-Thursday, and some Fridays) and have been doing so for the last 15 weeks. I'm def getting stronger and losing fat, but I would like to kick it up a notch.

I'm really wanting to lose body fat while maintaining and maybe increase muscle size and strength.

I'm here because I don't know anything about this stuff and I wanted to consult people who were more knowledgeable.

I appreciate any advise or comments.

I did my 1st cycle when I was 37.

Start by reading our articles

Thank you for all of the helpful posts!

Since I just finished 8 weeks of 50mg per day of anavar, how long should I wait to start a new cycle?

The TRT everyone mentioned is the test I'm currently taking correct?

Thanks again in advance!

I am going to order some Caradine, n2guard, and cardazol.

Once I get it, I will post a log and keep it updated

Hi,

I recently did 8 weeks of clen/Anavar. Ended with 120mcg of clen per day and 50mg of anavar.

I feel like the clen I got and possibly the anavar was bunk, but to be fair, maybe I expected too much.

Also, Last year I was prescribed 100mg per week of test due to it being low. 1st test showed my level at 275 and the second a month later was 250. 3 months on 100mg put me at 575.

I'm 49, 5'11", 220lbs and around 20% bf

I workout 4-5 days per week (Monday-Thursday, and some Fridays) and have been doing so for the last 15 weeks. I'm def getting stronger and losing fat, but I would like to kick it up a notch.

I'm really wanting to lose body fat while maintaining and maybe increase muscle size and strength.

I'm here because I don't know anything about this stuff and I wanted to consult people who were more knowledgeable.

I appreciate any advise or comments.

you can always get a hold of me via PM and we can setup a 1 on 1 consult and really go over everything

Top Bottom