Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

44 year old needs advice

faridmensour

Hi,What are the best and safer roids to take? Is pill preferred over injection? Im a 44 yr old male with a T level of 300 i want a 800 level can one cycle get me there? Will more than one cycle be needed to stay at 800 or does the body keep the higher ranges even off roids? thank you.

How do you know you are 300? If you went to your doc, did he tell you that was okay or that it was low? Your doc could prescribe you test and get you to 800 easily and legally. OR you can go to hormone clinic and your insurance might pay for it.

800 is easily achievable with 100-150mg a week. This is trt levels and very little amount of gear AND just testosterone only. Once a week injections and viola.

Pretty sure test does not come in pill form.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

How do you know you are 300? If you went to your doc, did he tell you that was okay or that it was low? Your doc could prescribe you test and get you to 800 easily and legally. OR you can go to hormone clinic and your insurance might pay for it.

800 is easily achievable with 100-150mg a week. This is trt levels and very little amount of gear AND just testosterone only. Once a week injections and viola.

Pretty sure test does not come in pill form.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

yes it does. but it's highly hepatoxic methyl testosterone. also can take capsules of test undec

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brother there is no 'safe steroid' these are very potent and strong hormones that should never be taken lightly

having said that if you are ready to use steroids and have a proper base go for it. just do it smartly. there are tons of articles on steroids at evolutionary.org, spend time reading up on them. some steroids are more MILD than others, but in no way should they be considered 'safe to use'.. they all come with sides and with shut down your HPTA

I would continue to research steroids and how they work. Taking them actually lowers your natural testosterone. If you are looking to have it higher on a day to day basis then you would consider TRT. That is just replacing your natural testosterone product with exogenous testosterone. Ideally it would put you in the high/normal range.

Check out this video I made on TRT -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...rone-replacement-therapy-(trt-hrt)-48402.html

At your age, and with your current testosterone levels, getting a doctor to prescribe you TRT won't be hard.

That is your best option. That way, you have a prescription for the steroids. You can travel with it and there are no possible legal consequences.

After watching the video, book an appointment with your doctor and discuss TRT with them. TRT will be a life changing event for most people. Going from low testosterone levels to normal-high testosterone levels will make you feel like you are 20 again. You will have increased energy, strength, libido, recovery etc.

Top Bottom