Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

41 yo TRT

PBnHNY

I’ve been dealing with low T symptoms for a few years. I’ve done about 4 cycles in my 20’s. I don’t know if that contributed to my low T later in life, but I’m sure it had something to do with it. The symptoms that bothered me most was depression and not getting the same erections I used to. So, last year I went to see my pcp, and he ran labs. I came in low, at like 375 on total, I don’t recall my free. He said i was fine and in normal range. So I did everything I knew how to to raise it naturally. Diet,exercise,supplements. I laid off all booze. Depression and Ed were still effecting me. So I decided to go see endo. He ran labs and I was still low, and I got a script and put on a program. I started this week. My question is- Is it in my head that I already feel better? My muscle bellies look fuller. Strength is not up,but I feel I look better. Then today, I felt a little sensitivity in my right nip. Weight is same(205). I’m 41yo 6’1. He put me on 150mg cyp split into 2 doses weekly. No AI. No HCG. He did say it’s available if I want. But, he wants to run labs in 6wks and go from there. Any help from others on TRT is greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance!

Sounds like a solid plan. Make sure to stick to the pinning schedule exactly. So 6 weeks from now you will know exactly where you are. Bloods will tell the tail.

there is an epidemic of low testosterone in America and it isn't just with guys who abused steroids or what not

it is from the horrible food quality and environmental factors.

everyone should check their homes right now. how much chemicals are sitting under your sink? pesticides? etc? all that shit is very bad.

are you eating organic? non organic produce is drenched in pesticides which KILL. that includes killing off the nutrition from the produce, which makes no sense

Given that we lift and eat, one hopes, with half an eye on health and our test levels we ought to have some advantage test levels wise over the average Joe.

Throw in alcohol and drug use to see that also affect test levels badly.

And those who are under 25 should still not use gear.

I definitely think that cycles in my 20’s had something to do with it. Especially the last one with poor pct, and depression after a separation with wife. I eat very clean, and we are anti pesticide. Having 6 kids, we try to keep the house as organic and chemical free as possible.

Have any of you had better results splitting dosages up? I wanted to see if I could possibly stay away from AI’s, and keep estrogen lower my injecting eod or 3x week to keep test levels more balanced.

I definitely think that cycles in my 20’s had something to do with it. Especially the last one with poor pct, and depression after a separation with wife. I eat very clean, and we are anti pesticide. Having 6 kids, we try to keep the house as organic and chemical free as possible.

A solid lifestyle now.

Given that we lift and eat, one hopes, with half an eye on health and our test levels we ought to have some advantage test levels wise over the average Joe.

Throw in alcohol and drug use to see that also affect test levels badly.

And those who are under 25 should still not use gear.

Agreed

Top Bottom