x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

41 yo TRT

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about 41 yo TRT within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Iíve been dealing with low T symptoms for a few years. Iíve done about 4 cycles in my 20ís. I donít know if that contributed to my low T later in life, but Iím sure it had something to do with it. The symptoms that bothered me most was depression and not getting the same erections I used to. So, last year I went to see my pcp, and he ran labs. I came in low, at like 375 on total, I donít recall my free. He said i was fine and in normal range. So I did everything I knew how to to raise it

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 41 yo TRT

41 yo TRT

Iíve been dealing with low T symptoms for a few years. Iíve done about 4 cycles in my 20ís. I donít know if that contributed to my low T later in life, but Iím sure it had something to do with it. The symptoms that bothered me most was depression and not getting the same erections I used to. So, last year I went to see my pcp, and he ran labs. I came in low, at like 375 on total, I donít recall my free. He said i was fine and in normal range. So I did everything I knew how to to raise it naturally. Diet,exercise,supplements. I laid off all booze. Depression and Ed were still effecting me. So I decided to go see endo. He ran labs and I was still low, and I got a script and put on a program. I started this week. My question is- Is it in my head that I already feel better? My muscle bellies look fuller. Strength is not up,but I feel I look better. Then today, I felt a little sensitivity in my right nip. Weight is same(205). Iím 41yo 6í1. He put me on 150mg cyp split into 2 doses weekly. No AI. No HCG. He did say itís available if I want. But, he wants to run labs in 6wks and go from there. Any help from others on TRT is greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance!

Re: 41 yo TRT

Sounds like a solid plan. Make sure to stick to the pinning schedule exactly. So 6 weeks from now you will know exactly where you are. Bloods will tell the tail.

Read this people - did cycles in his 20's and see how he feels now.

there is an epidemic of low testosterone in America and it isn't just with guys who abused steroids or what not

it is from the horrible food quality and environmental factors.

everyone should check their homes right now. how much chemicals are sitting under your sink? pesticides? etc? all that shit is very bad.

are you eating organic? non organic produce is drenched in pesticides which KILL. that includes killing off the nutrition from the produce, which makes no sense
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Given that we lift and eat, one hopes, with half an eye on health and our test levels we ought to have some advantage test levels wise over the average Joe.

Throw in alcohol and drug use to see that also affect test levels badly.

And those who are under 25 should still not use gear.

Quote Quote posted by SteveMobsterG View Post
    Read this people - did cycles in his 20's and see how he feels now.
    exactly right and we see this far too oftne

I definitely think that cycles in my 20ís had something to do with it. Especially the last one with poor pct, and depression after a separation with wife. I eat very clean, and we are anti pesticide. Having 6 kids, we try to keep the house as organic and chemical free as possible.

Have any of you had better results splitting dosages up? I wanted to see if I could possibly stay away from AIís, and keep estrogen lower my injecting eod or 3x week to keep test levels more balanced.

Quote Quote posted by PBnHNY View Post
    I definitely think that cycles in my 20ís had something to do with it. Especially the last one with poor pct, and depression after a separation with wife. I eat very clean, and we are anti pesticide. Having 6 kids, we try to keep the house as organic and chemical free as possible.
    A solid lifestyle now.

Quote Quote posted by SteveMobsterG View Post
    Given that we lift and eat, one hopes, with half an eye on health and our test levels we ought to have some advantage test levels wise over the average Joe.

Throw in alcohol and drug use to see that also affect test levels badly.

And those who are under 25 should still not use gear.
    Agreed