Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

From 41 inches waist to 33.8 inches in 8 weeks and bigger arms at the same time

VictorBR

AND without GEAR :)

I was getting ready so now I can start my cycle and get my body to where I want .

It was not easy by any means, actually at some points I almost went insane when thinking and dreaming with food ) but modesty aside I did a very good job .

In 8 weeks I slashed 7.2 inches of my waist and my arms are a bit bigger as they went from 17.3 inches to 18 inches flexing at home .

Start - 237 pounds - 41 inches waist
Finish - 209 pounds - 33.8 inches waist

I would roughly estimate that I lost 32 pounds of fat and gained around 5 pounds of muscle .

I would say I am probably around 10-12 % now , so it is time to start my cycle and ( last cycle was january 2002 ) get my body to 215 lbs and 5 % bodyfat :) , at least I hope LOL .

if anyone's interested I will show diet , suplements and training program :)

Victor

thanks bro it is all about improving , as long as you are improving, doesn't matter at what speed ( althought we all want FAST results) that is all that matters .

Great job bro!! I'm kind of in the same boat as far as the starting gut goo. I'm 204 lbs, 5'9", 21% BF and haven't worked out in 6 mo. I was 207 lbs at 7% last Oct. Good to see how quick results can be seen. Inspiring. I've just started to keep a diet log and have worked out twice this week. Easing back into it.

VictorBR said:

Victor

That's like saying you're 300lbs, 5% bodyfat without showing pictures. Of course we want to know what you did!

I still can't see my abs thought , only the upper a liiiiiiil bit , I am sure it is also due to lack of development of the muscle itself .

I am aiming for a 30 - 31 inches waist so I can have my six pack

Victor

azul said:
That's like saying you're 300lbs, 5% bodyfat without showing pictures. Of course we want to know what you did!

>>>> very simple and usefull bro .

BMR : 2.500 cals

My diet :

2.000 cals ( cheat day every 14 days , I mean around 10.000 calories to reaaly shock my metabolism )

270 g of protein
170 g of carbs
10-20 g fat ( mostly fish oils )

Schedule :

10:00 - carbs ( whole wheat bread ) + protein ( slices of turkey breast + slices of fat free cheese )

- WEIGHT TRAINING

12:00 - post workout shake - carbs ( honey ) + protein ( whey )

2:00 - carbs ( lentils or pasta ) + veggies + protein ( chicken )

5:00 - fats ( fish oil ) + protein ( whey ) - NO CARBS HERE

7:30 - AEROBICS

8:30 - same as 10:00 .

11:30 - protein (whey ) + fish oils . ( fat ) NO CARBS HERE

Victor

training :

ALways 6-8 reps , 3 sets and 4-5 exercises per muscle group .

monday - chest
thusday - backs
wed - OFF
thursday - legs
fryday - shoulders , traps
sat - arms
sunday - rest

Aerobic at moderate intensity for 45-60 minutes 4-5 times a week

Suplements : T-rex , Vit C , Vit E , levorex , YES , pure CEE , fish oil , metamucil.

Victor

jnevin said:
Great job bro!! I'm kind of in the same boat as far as the starting gut goo. I'm 204 lbs, 5'9", 21% BF and haven't worked out in 6 mo. I was 207 lbs at 7% last Oct. Good to see how quick results can be seen. Inspiring. I've just started to keep a diet log and have worked out twice this week. Easing back into it.

>>> Glad I inspired bro . Yeah go easy back .....very easy or else you will hurt yourself , overtrain etc..

Victor

VictorBR said:
AND without GEAR :)

I was getting ready so now I can start my cycle and get my body to where I want .

It was not easy by any means, actually at some points I almost went insane when thinking and dreaming with food ) but modesty aside I did a very good job .

In 8 weeks I slashed 7.2 inches of my waist and my arms are a bit bigger as they went from 17.3 inches to 18 inches flexing at home .

Start - 237 pounds - 41 inches waist
Finish - 209 pounds - 33.8 inches waist

I would roughly estimate that I lost 32 pounds of fat and gained around 5 pounds of muscle .

I would say I am probably around 10-12 % now , so it is time to start my cycle and ( last cycle was january 2002 ) get my body to 215 lbs and 5 % bodyfat :) , at least I hope LOL .

Victor

Good work bro!

Top Bottom