Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

40Mg ED for very first cycle - Very prone to hair loss

yummydell1990

Hey guys,
New to this forum.

I have been training naturally for about 4 years now.I felt I have really hit a wall in training and because of this I feel I have hit my natural potential. Here are my current stats:

Height - 5ft 9
Weight - 83Kg
Max Bench Press - 150Kg
Max Squat - 190Kg
Max Deadlift - 230Kg

I have attached a photo of my current gains.

So now I want to take the plunge and start my first cycle. The reason I am going with Anavar is because I have read that it has one of the lowest androgenic ratings, which means its the best in terms of hair loss side effects, which is my biggest concern.

Hair loss runs in my family and I started losing my hair at the age of 19. I starting taking finasteride(1mg ED) at the age of 20 and it has worked incredibly well. I now have a full thick head of hair and have seen no side effects at all from finasteride. :)

So my question is to you guys do you think Anavar at 40mg ED will cause any hair loss? During my cycle I will also be taking 2% Nozoril shampoo every other day, do you think that will help?

Any help appreciated. :)

Thanks guys. :)

Defitinely bro , you're already taking finasteride which is great for hair loss and Anavar as you said is one of , if not the safest drug in terms of hairloss because it doesnt convert to DHT, so you should be all good man.

Good luck.

Not a bad plan, but I would add at least some test to it as well. Anavar only can cause a little drop in libido. Something like this:

1-12 Test E 350mg per week
1-6 Anavar 40mg per day
1-12 aromasin 25mg EOD
1-12 N2guard

PCT

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Not a bad plan, but I would add at least some test to it as well. Anavar only can cause a little drop in libido. Something like this:

1-12 Test E 350mg per week
1-6 Anavar 40mg per day
1-12 aromasin 25mg EOD
1-12 N2guard

PCT

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

+1....nice job on physique for being natty

Defitinely bro , you're already taking finasteride which is great for hair loss and Anavar as you said is one of , if not the safest drug in terms of hairloss because it doesnt convert to DHT, so you should be all good man.

Good luck.

what?? anavar is a dht derivative so im not sure what exactly your talking about...

As it pertains to hair-loss, it is true, Anavar side effects can include hair loss as can almost all DHT steroids but its not as cut and dry as you think. If any DHT derived anabolic steroid causes you to lose any hair guess what; you were going to lose it any way. DHT based hair-loss only speeds up the process, you were already going to go bald. If you are not predisposed to male pattern baldness there is no DHT steroid on earth that will cause you to lose the first hair, not even Anavar.

Thanks for the reply guys.

Its true that anavar is a DHT derivative, but am I right in saying that anavar is way less androgenic than DHT, which is why it is considered a hair friendly steroid?

Also, do you think running Test E at 350mg per week will also be OK for my situation in regards to hair loss? I think the finasteride I am taking will prevent any of this extra test in my body being converted to DHT, and thus no hair loss. :)

Thanks lads. :)

what?? anavar is a dht derivative so im not sure what exactly your talking about...

As it pertains to hair-loss, it is true, Anavar side effects can include hair loss as can almost all DHT steroids but its not as cut and dry as you think. If any DHT derived anabolic steroid causes you to lose any hair guess what; you were going to lose it any way. DHT based hair-loss only speeds up the process, you were already going to go bald. If you are not predisposed to male pattern baldness there is no DHT steroid on earth that will cause you to lose the first hair, not even Anavar.

Guys Anavar is a DHT derivative, but it DOES NOT convert to DHT like other Anabolic Steroids, so it is the safest among all the other steroids in terms of hair loss. Anavar carries a very safe profile overall because it does not convert to DHT or estrogen. The only potential to see hair loss is if you are using very high doses of Anavar, upwards of 100mg. Any hair loss from Anavar can be easily controlled with topical applications of a high quality 5% Azelaic Acid solution and/or 5% Spironolactone cream along with 1to 1.25 mg of Finasteride ED or EOD depending on the person.

So to answer his question once again, YES anavar is as safe as it gets for hair loss compared to other steroids.

Regards.

surprised none of you brung up n2shampoo. the stuff is a MUST on a cycle to protect your hair.

my last primo cycle I could grab hair off my head and pull it out. not good and i'm not even prone to hair loss

Steve i definitely thought about it, but since its been out of stock for quite a while now, i didnt even mention it. Any ideas as to when is coming back ?

Thanks for the reply guys.

Its true that anavar is a DHT derivative, but am I right in saying that anavar is way less androgenic than DHT, which is why it is considered a hair friendly steroid?

Also, do you think running Test E at 350mg per week will also be OK for my situation in regards to hair loss? I think the finasteride I am taking will prevent any of this extra test in my body being converted to DHT, and thus no hair loss. :)

Thanks lads. :)

I would most definitely add test to your cycle, why ? Well #1 anavar will cause a decrease in libido #2 Finasteride causes ED { erectile disfunction) #3 test will help you solidify and maximize gains , while keeping your penis functioning without a problem.

So unless you're not worried about losing your dick for the duration of the cycle,then you should add test.

Top Bottom