Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

400 mg test

FlexManning

Just don't. I made a mistake and purchased a decent amount and it's not worth it for the small convenience and slight savings.

If you don't know better you'll try it a few times and think maybe you have a dirty batch or improper injection technique... No, it's just painful as hell and not painful as in it hurts for a day or two, painful as in you'll have a knot that lasts a week.

I pin T400 without Any PIP whatsoever....

I've seen a few people online saying that, and I suppose it depends on the brand. But I've yet to pin what I've used without pain. To use what I have now I've been thinning it out. Lately with B12 shots.

Same exact brand but a 250mg/ml sust blend? No problem at all.

Just don't. I made a mistake and purchased a decent amount and it's not worth it for the small convenience and slight savings.

If you don't know better you'll try it a few times and think maybe you have a dirty batch or improper injection technique... No, it's just painful as hell and not painful as in it hurts for a day or two, painful as in you'll have a knot that lasts a week.

Yeah, with 400 mgs per ml there is a very high chance of the injections being painful. 100-200 mgs per mk make more sense and seem a much easier thing to do.

As for the sustanon, let me tell you that this also greatly depends on the brand. I had some quite noticeable pain from certain brands of sustanon, so it is not so black and white.

T400 is extremely potent and effective but it does cause a lot of PIP in most users.

Here are some tips for reducing PIP:

1. Heat up the oil prior to injecting. Run the vial under hot water for 1-2 minutes. Heating up the oil will bring it closer to body temperature and make the oil disperse from the muscle into the blood stream much easier.

2. Gently massage the injection site for 1-2 minutes after the injection. It'll help disperse the oil into the blood stream.

3. I am a big advocate of training the muscle you injected into that day. It'll help disperse the oil from the muscle into the blood stream. In other words, try to time your glute injection on the day you train legs/glutes.

400mg/ml? God damn thats quite some density.

The most I tried is 300mg/ml but never had issues with it actually

It really depends on your source. Some guys have PIP because the quality is not the best. On the contrary, some people have no PIP because their test400 is underdosed. I stick to the basic Test C or E at 200 or 250mg/ml.

400mg/ml? God damn thats quite some density.

The most I tried is 300mg/ml but never had issues with it actually

Lots of it around these days. And seemed convenient and cost effective for me in theory. I was like, "Okay....So, I could cruise on as little as a 1ml shot a week? And it's basically 400mg/ml sust for about the same price as 250mg/ml sust?

Lots of it around these days. And seemed convenient and cost effective for me in theory. I was like, "Okay....So, I could cruise on as little as a 1ml shot a week? And it's basically 400mg/ml sust for about the same price as 250mg/ml sust?

never injected 400mg/ml.. so can't tell ya but i hate PIP so i would be careful

Top Bottom