Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

400 dianabol (thai) first cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

padycakes_16

i am 19 6 ft 185 lbs

i am using 400 tabs of dianabol + 24 50 mg clomids, can i see big gains of this with a huge calorie intake, + 450 grms of protien? with a good workout program, how would i set up this cycle

please no responses on how i should switch to needles, doing needles next cycle;)

I would toss in an injectable in there bro, You'll be more satisfied with the results. If your afraid of needles you gotta stay away from even the word roids.

40 mgs a day for 7 weeks and two days. Clomid the day after your last dose. Break up your doses of dbol into 4 10mg doses or 9 5mg doses.

??clomid: 100 mgs for ten days, 50 mgs for 4 days.......something like that.....

MaxBiceps said:
40 mgs a day for 7 weeks and two days. Clomid the day after your last dose. Break up your doses of dbol into 4 10mg doses or 9 5mg doses.

??clomid: 100 mgs for ten days, 50 mgs for 4 days.......something like that.....

Aren't you NYC BOY or Joe DaBomb of www.musclebomb.com?

Re: 3 years,

padycakes_16 said:
thnx fot the advice maxbiceps
do me a favor...look at his website before taking HIS advice. This guy is a joke and has no business dishing out advice. Also run a search on NYC BOY on this board and read his thread "don't be afraid of the light weights".

You're a newbie so make sure you know who you're taking advice from, bro.

Re: Re: 3 years,

Boach said:
do me a favor...look at his website before taking HIS advice. This guy is a joke and has no business dishing out advice. Also run a search on NYC BOY on this board and read his thread "don't be afraid of the light weights".

You're a newbie so make sure you know who you're taking advice from, bro.
Maybe I'm wrong, but as far as I know NYC Boy and MaxBiceps are two completely different people.

This is not a flame bro, but I think that you should do some more research. This is a great place to start - you should use the search function. You would be suprised at what you'll find!

Since this is your first cycle, you DON'T need high dosages since your receptors are still fresh. So take advantage of that! 20-25mg would be optimum.

Also have an anti-e on hand just in case; novaldex should do. Don't forget the liver, use milk thistle and/or 600mg ala ED.

That being said, a sample dbol only cycle should look like this..
wk 1-4: 20-25mgED
wk 5: 20-15mgED
wk 6: 10-5mgED(Mornings to prevent hpta suppression)

(Tapering helps maintain gains; from my experience)

Clomid: 4-8hrs after last pill
Day 1(300mg)
Day 2-6(100mg)
Day 7-14(50mg)

Don't expect anything huge from this cycle, although 5-7lbs is attainable. Remember that post-cycle recovery/diet is key if your planning on keeping your gains.

Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom