x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

40 y/o: T-400 & Primobolan Questions

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about 40 y/o: T-400 & Primobolan Questions within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Whatís up guys? Iím 40 years old, trained off on and for 25 years, 6í2Ē 186lbs, 13%BF. I havenít trained seriously since 2013. I recently returned to the gym and three weeks ago and Iím gaining super fast due to muscle memory and 5-6 meals a day. My goal is to reach 225lbs at 12% by the end of January. In 2013, at age 35, I did my first cycle. I started with Test E only at 500mg/week (2 pins a week) for the first 4 weeks with small results and then went to T-400 (Test Cyp and Test E

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

40 y/o: T-400 & Primobolan Questions

Whatís up guys? Iím 40 years old, trained off on and for 25 years, 6í2Ē 186lbs, 13%BF. I havenít trained seriously since 2013. I recently returned to the gym and three weeks ago and Iím gaining super fast due to muscle memory and 5-6 meals a day. My goal is to reach 225lbs at 12% by the end of January.

In 2013, at age 35, I did my first cycle. I started with Test E only at 500mg/week (2 pins a week) for the first 4 weeks with small results and then went to T-400 (Test Cyp and Test E blend) at 800mg/week (2 pins a week) for about 6 weeks and REALLY started seeing the results. I had no side effects other negligible ball shrinkage. No PCT. I went from 210lbs to 238lbs at about 14%. Strength skyrocketed out of this world and I made huge mass gains. Fast forward through a job loss, messy divorce, starting a business, and most recently a horrific breakup; I let myself go and went way under my natty weight of 205-210.

Long story short, after my fifth week back in serous training 5x a week, with awesome natty gains due to muscle memory and the complete shock of actually eating, I want to start T-400. I also have about 8mL of Primobolan that my ex tried and didnít like.

My questions are:

1. Is this a sensible stack? Should I start with T-400 and finish with both or vice-Veraís. Recommended pin schedule and dose for each?

2. Is 5 weeks too soon to jump back on the horse considering how rapidly Iím gaining now? Iím really under my natural weight right now.

3. I keep reading that I shouldnít do 800mg/wk but 400mg (200mg x 2), but that answer is usually directed at young guys in their early 20s. I wasnít seeing much of anything with Test-E at 500mg a week for 4 weeks. Would 800mg a week be safe for a 12 week cycle of T-400 alone? Or should I start at 300mg/wk x 2? Consider my age of 40.

4. Should I run Novaldex PCT two weeks after last pin if I go with 800mg?

When I get on, I plan to switch to 5x5 routine 3 times a week consisting mostly of Squats, Bench, Deadlifts, Push Presses, Power Cleans, and Barbelll Rows.

Sorry for the long winded post and thanks in advance for any insight.

Re: 40 y/o: T-400 & Primobolan Questions

you are gaining back fast due to muscle memory and homeostasis

no different then a pro athlete who travels all offseason who comes back and gets to training camp to get back into the groove

i think your goals though are not smart. you are much older now and pushing too much and hopping on steroids will 100% be counter productive.. you must slowly build your conditioning back
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

i agree with steve... this is NOT the time to be running any sort of cycle... you need to build back your conditioning and that takes longer than 5 weeks... thats your call but i would wait several months before even considering this

Don't use gear just yet

You have only been back in the gym 5 weeks. You can still make a lot of really good progress naturally.

Maximize the natural gains you will make by rebuilding lost muscle memory first and then do a cycle in a couple of months

I figured that would be the sensible answer. I need to work my way back up to a comfortable 6 meals a day first anyway. Maybe Iíll hit it in December.