Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

40 tear old running winstrol

ted chevas

Hi everyone, I will be running about at 80 mg of winstrol and I'm 40 years old, I've always read the older you are the more joint problems winni will cause you, true?

Winny on its own is not going to do much. What are your goals? 80mg is also a very high dose. I would stay at 50mg per day or less. Definitely take some n2jointrx too incase you get those joint issues.

If you already have joint issues it might make it worse.

It's usually guys who try to go too heavy too fast and use jerky movements to get the weight around that end up hurting themselves.

Age doesn't effect the way winstrol works but most older individuals already have joint issues. Adding winstrol into the mix and it's a recipe for disaster.

At your age, I personally wouldn't use winstrol but if you want to use it - use a good joint supplement and fish oil when using it. It won't prevent the joint pain completely but it'll reduce the pain at least some what.

One of the sponsors on the board needtobuildmuscle.com makes a really good joint supplement. Check that out.

For the fish oil, just go to Costco.

Winstrol used to be one of my favorites. I ran it for the first time in about 6 years. Just devastation to my joints even with glucosamine and fish oil. Im 35...i may never use it again.

My suggestion would be start at no more the 50mg as the others have said. See what happens then go from there no need to rush the stuff works fast

Top Bottom