Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

40 mgs dbol

muranoman

[FONT=&quot]How bad is 40mgs of dbol ED for six weeks as a kick start to a test cycle? This is for my next cycle. Ill be taking organ st with the dbol. I know its toxic to the liver. How bad is it on your liver with someone taking organ st with it? Just dont want to mess my liver up.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

you should not exceed 4 weeks of dbol... i also dont recommend going over 30 mg and i certainly dont recommend running dbol without test

I have run Dbol for 6 weeks before and I started getting extremely lethargic towards the end. On the bright side, my liver values did recover with the liberal use of organ support. I highly recommend you use something like DGA organ st for best protection

How bad is 40mgs of dbol ED for six weeks as a kick start to a test cycle? This is for my next cycle. Ill be taking organ st with the dbol. I know its toxic to the liver. How bad is it on your liver with someone taking organ st with it? Just dont want to mess my liver up.

6 weeks isn't a kick start and kick starts and finishers are a waste of time.

Top Bottom